5-Mini Interaction

Lisa POV

Jackson and I talked a lot on La Casa Veramore whereabouts. As one of the investors, I gladly accept his opinions about how I should run the business. I know, he's meticulous when it comes to investments that's why and I would really make everything possible for this one as how I made Happy Hours a success. Before he head out and leave, we also talked about our personal lives since we didn't find enough time before and both our lives is tightly sealed from the public to know. I was shocked when he hand me a book. Maybe he have heard me being in love with books.

Where were you?
Author: MasterJ

Master J.
Master J. I think I've heard this name before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Damn!

It's her book. Jennie's book!

"Why do you looked so surprise?" I was brought back to reality when Jackson speak.

"Ahh well. What's this for?" I tried to pretend not to be so surprised.

"A small token for our new business venture? Hahaha. Well, unlike during our meeting on Happy Hours starting point where it is you who gave a token of appreciation of treating me and my team on a fabulous dinner, now I want to be the one to give you something. Also, to give support to my sister's book and success." He replied.

"Don't mention it, Jackson. Well, for this, thank you so much..and congratulations to your sister!" I said while flipping the pages of the books as if I'm scanning it and taking a glance on the written words and letters.

"Thank you, Lisa. I'll make sure to tell her your congratulatory message. She's here, actually, do you want me to introduce you to her?" He said. I don't know what to say. Damn. He's about to pull out her phone when I stopped him.

"Aww, no. It's okay. I'm already glad to have her book. But, thank you." I replied. I hope he'll not noticed how tense I am talking about her sister.

Well, yes...Jackson opened up to me a part of who he really is. From his childhood, parents, adoption and now that he's making a name in the industry.

"Well then, Lisa. I think, it's time for me to go now. I still need to go back to my office for some errands I can't trust to my people. Too risky and important, you know?. " We both chuckled.

"If that's for work, I think I should see you off now. Hahaha. Thank you so much again, Jackson. I'll do my best not to waste this opportunity from you." He nodded and smiled at me as he turned his back to head off to my office. I assist him until we're both at the exit of the club  and bowed at each other before entering his car and left. I head back to the club to celebrate this kind of achievement and opportunity. I can't believe everything, the success that's happening in my life.

Time check: 9PM

No doubt that the place is getting crowded. 9pm onwards is the most crowded hours of the club. From youngsters down to the businessmen and other huge people in various fields of industries are here to probably unwind, relax, celebrate or maybe just for leasure time. As I make my way back inside, I saw Irene where the bartender is mixing a drink. I approached her and order a bottle of whiskey.

"Jackson is over you, Irene." I whisper to her. She must be shocked as she flinched from where she is seated.

"Oh my!! You startled me Ms. Lisa! " She replied, holding her chest. I just laughed at her.