8- The Supportive Supporters to be Supported

Jisoo POV

After signing a ton of papers for my company, I called my secretary to brief me about my schedule for today. Yes, I actually owned one, believe or not. Lol. Let me formally introduced myself. I am Kim Jisoo, 29, only daughter of one of the influential politician here in South Korea who is my father, my mother owned a boutique and flower shop which is well known among big events, supplying flowers on weddings of celebrities, thanksgivings, and other formal rites or ceremonies. But, regardless of my parent's wealth, well that I was able to enjoy during my teenage years, I've decided not to rely solely on them and start to live a life of my own at the age of 16, when I got my own place to live. Chaeyoung and Jennie made my college years and adulthood exciting and memorable. I am well known of being a quiet and conservative person but when I am with them, I can be more of who I am that I am showing to other people. Don't get me wrong, ok? I am not pretentious or somehow, deceiving. I am just more cautious to get attached and get attention. Going back to my company, I was once worked as a broker and meeting a lot of successful realtor and building owners, they inspired me to explore more of this field and build my own real estate company. I owe Jennie and her family apart of my success since Jackson Oppa served as my guidance and mentor to achieve this success.

"You have a lunch meeting with Mr. Go at 11 am, Ms. Jisoo and a conference meeting at 1 in the afternoon. For your evening schedule, it's clear Ms. Jisoo." My secretary, Seulgi said looking at her iPad.

"Ok, I got it. Thank you!" She bowed her head and went back to her desk.

I feel like, I want to cancel everything. Damn! I can still feel my head aching. I rest my head on edge of my swivel chair and turn around to look at the city view. This is one of the things that made me feel relaxed, looking at this view with a bright weather and a soothing lights covering the city during night. I was about to close my eyes, when I heard a knock...

"Come in!" As I turned around...It's Chaeyoungaaa!

"Hang over is real, you idiot!" What a nice greetings.

"Good morning too, Chaeng!" She smiled at me and sat at the couch not too far from my desk and put a paper bag on the center table and she looked at my direction while pulling out a soda.

"Come here, drink this." I quickly stand up of my chair, and sit beside her, and open the can of soda. Dang! Her thoughtfulness is one of the things that made me fall for her. She knows everything about me, even the drink that will make me completely sober and feel better. Maybe because she's living with me for quite this long? kekekeke. She already wants to have a place of her own, but I always say no to her. Sometimes, we argued about it but at the end of the day, she's still coming home...to me.

"This is refreshing! Thank you, Chaeyoung." We smiled at each other.

"What are you doing here, by the way? Don't you have a shoot? Jennie wants to meet us at her place this evening." I asked. She rested her back on the couch and sigh... I bet, she is tired.

"Well, I am from a shoot actually. We packed up at 7 am and I went straight here. My things, I told Dahyun to just drop it at the guard house and I'll just pick them up when we get home. I am really tired and don't want to be alone at home, that's why, here I am." She replied and yawn. I finished the soda left on my can when she speak again and asked...

"Why? Am I not allowed here? Don't you want me to be here?" She said while crossing her arms and raised her left eyebrow. You know, sometimes, her words and actions confused me. They're giving me a feeling of.....I don't know. I don't want to jump into conclusions. I just laughed at her and stood up to reach a pillow from the other single sofa in front of us and gave it to her.