6- Hang out or Get out(?)

Jennie POV

The moment Jisoo interfered, I knew, I'm fucked up! And now, Rosé?. Gaaahd! I'm really blessed with crazy btches friends! T.T

"So, what's your name? Are you also a VIP here? Do you have someone with you or are you alone? How did you two met? Are you sing--" I slapped Rosé on her left cheek. HAHAHAHA. She was shocked. Jisoo and Lisa just laughed at her reaction.

"Damn! Jenniieeee? What was that for?" Rosé exclaimed while touching her left cheek. She's too cute! HAHAHAHA. I smile to her awkwardly because honestly, I'm too embarrassed right now. Imagine, bumping into someone because you're completely drunk, then exchanging glares and stares that'll make you drown and fall into your knees, then the next thing you knew, you're sitting with her with your crazy friends giving you smirks, and other gestures with maliceT.T I can't!!!

"Hey, hey, ok ok. You don't have to do that Jennie." Lisa said while holding her laugh. Gahd! Does she ever know how sexy she is right now? ><

Wait! Whaaaat?

"Let me introduce myself to you ladies." She added then take a sip of her whiskey before speaking up again. Rosé and Jisoo come closer that makes Lisa laugh again, and me? I'm literally annoyed!

"Go go. We're all ears!" Jisoo said while making herself comfortable while hugging a pillow.

"Well, I'm Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa. I'm originally from Thailand, but we moved here in South Korea when I was 8. Go back there when I was in my midschool year. But, After I graduated, I came back here, live here and start a business. I went to Thailand two years ago because I also had one business there and I am planning to build and brought it here, so here I am now. Well, as for Rosé's question a while ago..." I cut her off. Those questions are kinda too personal.

"Hey, what you've shared is enough. Those questions are quite too personal, I guess. You can just ig--" Wow! Are we gonna cut off each other the whole night?

"No, it's okay. I think, I can share that much. Especially, to you." She explained and....winked at me.

*blink*

*blink*

"Let it gooo~ Let it goooo~ Can't hold you back anymooore..." I got back to my sanity when I heard Jisoo and Rosé singing.

"Jennie Kim frozen! Omg!" Jisoo said while bursting to laughter same with Rosé who's clapping her hands and gave Jisoo a high five. Daaaamn!>/< And Lisa? She's also laughing so hard. Am I still their friend? Or I'm already replaced with this woman? Gaahd! How I wish I can just vanish into thin air. I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter.

"Ok ok. Enough now, enough now. " Rosé said while clapping her hands aloud. "Proceed with what you're saying Lisa, and you Jenduek, calm down okay?" She added, then kissed me on the cheeks. T.T Literally, 3 vs. 1, I can't win at this situation. I emptied the bottle of beer I'm holding and just listen to them as Lisa speak again....

"Ok ok. So, if I am a VIP here? I'm more than of a VIP. " The three of us got our eyes widened of confusion and... curiosity?

"More than of a VIP, what do you mean?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I'm the owner of this place." Lisa explained while taking another sip of the liquor in her glass and proudly smile.

We're all shocked, indeed. It took us a few seconds before we've digested what Lisa said. Observing how confident she is, she's giving me an impression of a strong and independent personality. She's upright and intelligent, but she's also easy to be with just like how she was able to be in favor of this two knowing how picky they are when it comes to people they're gonna interact with.

"Like? Seriously?" Rosé asked while she continue eating chicken. Lisa just smiled and nodded then she speak again....

"I just went here alone. I met a friend here to discuss about business. Then, after seeing him out, I go back here to drink some more, and..." Lisa looked at me with a smile before continuing what she's saying. " that's when I met our dear writer here." She added.

"They've met at the restroom to be exact Chaeyoungaaa. Isn't it amazing?" Jisoo said and both of them are laughing at me again.

"Well, we never know where and when will be meeting our fate, right Jennie?" I took a glance of her when I heard her mentioned my name. Gaahd! How can she say my name so sexy? And then she winked at me. She always caught me off guard. I left nothing to say plus these two crazy btches friends of mine are looking at me with c'mon-say-something look. I was totally speechless. I need to get outta here...again.

"Ahh- Well, I think we've already drunk too much. We should leave, Jisoonie? Rosé?" I said while looking at them with agree-with-me-please look, but to my surprise, they didn't gave a damn! Ggggrrrrrr! They just looked at me, expressionless. Just wait for your time both of you!,I shouted in my head.

"Yaaaa Jennie. It's just 10:30 PM and we're here to celebrate, okay? Just relax and hey? Can you please loosen up a bit? Why do you looked so tensed? Don't tell me...." Jisoo said and cut her self off and put her hands on her mouth which is I really hate the most. She's being like this when shes thinking abd about to say nonesense-.-.But before she can continue....

I nearly jump of of where I seated. I felt the couch moved. When I looked where does the movement came from...I met those beautiful brown eyes....

"Do you like me?" Lisa asked, looking intently to my eyes. When did she moved this close to me? Like, even a little movement I'll make, I'll end up in her arms. Fck! I can't move.

Or you don't want to?. Shut up! Omg!

Think.

Think.

Bingo!

Thank God, I was able to get back to my senses. Or I'm just quite drunk now? Anyways, I am Jennie Kim after all and no one can overpowered me. I can cast charms and spells whenever I want to, and that's what you're forcing me to do, Lalisa. No one can beat, Jennie Kim.

I move my face a little closer, enough to feel our breathing and damn! The smell of her lips with whiskey is intoxicating me. She didn't bothered to move, that's why I moved closer. That's the time she pulled herself back, pressing her hands to the couch for her not to fall....

"What if I do, what will you do about that, hmm?" I said, almost whispering. I moved my eyes from her eyes down to her lips. I saw her gulped. She looks so hot. Any minute, I might be tempted to kiss her.

*clears throat*

We're still on that position.

*clears throat*

"Get a room now, you two. HAHAHAHA. Omg!" Rosé shouted.

Fck! What happened?

Hearing Rosé and Jisoo's giggled brought me back to my sanity. Rosé's just in time. Damn! Or else, I've already kis---. Argh! Snap out of it, Jennie!!! I immediately pulled back from that embarrassing situation, I fixed my coat because I'm feeling so hot right now and without a second thought, I stand up and leave. I need some fresh air to breathe. I feel like throwing up...not because I'm drunk, but because of this damn heart that's beating so fast! Fck!

------------------------