33- It's been a while

Everything was just sweet and fine at first. That's how it all started— sweet, passionate, faithful, caring and  indestructible. The first year of the relationship, it was the sweetest and happiest year for them. Thoughtfulness, caring, supporting, even making time for their friends and families together, it was perfect. Jennie couldn't ask for more but to stay in love like this, forever with the woman and love of her life. It was an ideal relationship.

It looks and feels pure and genuine.

But no matter how long and hard you tried to fix everything that's already wrecked in the first place without you knowing, it'll still end up unbearable that all you can think about as a solution is to let go.

2 Years Later.....

"Is everything ready, Irene?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Alright. Please inform everyone that I need them in the conference room right now. I have an important announcement to make. "

"Yeah, got it Miss L."

Although Irene was anxious, she followed Pranpriya's order who has successfully owned Lalisa's life. It was a sudden and rush decision to make that gave Irene a hint that the business isn't smoothly operating than it is for the past 5 years under Lalisa's headship and that there's something that isn't right with her intuition.

"I'm now going to sell Happy Hours."

Those words from Pranpriya nearly cause a more intense commotion inside the conference room. All of them were in shocked, but Pranpriya seems not to be bothered by the mumbling people in front of her.

"Enough!!!" Pranpriya's voice echoed in all corners of the room that made them all stopped and breathe heavily.

"Why Lisa?!!Why??!" Jackson protested but, Pranpriya just smirked.

"I want to focus my attention in LCV. Here...." Pranpriya slammed a folder with documents in it. Jackson looked at it right away and he was in great awe.

"Those are the potential buyers. I'm still the owner and I have the biggest share, so the decision is mine. Well, I'll let you all pull out your share as a token of appreciation. That's all. You all may now leave."

"But, Lisa?!! Don't you think it's too rushed and sudden? Happy Hours is in good condition! How come you'll gonna sel---"

"That's enough, Jackson. I've already decided."

Instead of waiting for her people to leave, Pranpriya was the one who leave 'em without even turning her head back. All the people left in the conference room are in great dismay and anger. But despite the fact that the Lalisa they knew were gone, the other 3 in the circle of friends have been doing well with their lives—Rosé, Jisoo...including Jennie.

The past 2 years of their careers, from directing variety shows, Rosé Park/Park Chaeyoung who's acknowledged with her skills in directing and script writing, she's  already exploring the direction of films and TV series. Meanwhile, Kim Jisoo's company expanded it's business by  the biggest partnership of her company in the U.S for its 12th year in the business. Jennie Kim is now a record holder as the youngest writer who was able to record of 350Billion sales in just a year with 2  published books. And now, she is on her first year exploring her new business venture— publishing company with the help of Teddy.