34- Flashback Chapter to 2 years ago

"Waaa....How did you know this place, Chaeyounga?" Jisoo asked.

Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie are on a girl's night out after Rosé was able to ace a prestige award held in Berlin. They've decided to go club hopping because they felt like it's already too much to ask for Lisa to go in Happy Hours where they almost got everything there for free.

"Well, you know my new assistant director, Wendy, I got the recommendation from her HAHA." Rosé replied. The three ladies didn't waste so much time and proceed inside.

The club was half-crowded with the youngsters and some high profile and men and women in suits, partying and drinking. Looking around, they spotted a vacant table right away near the bar counter.

"Are we good here, btches?" Jennie asked. Rosé and Jisoo just nodded while they call for a waiter. Jennie just chuckled and shook her head.

"How about you, Jendeuk?"

"Let's have 2 buckets of beer. What do you think?"

"Alright!" Rosé exclaimed.

Jisoo and Rosé proceed to the bar counter for their drinks while Jennie was left on their table, watching the people hyping up at the dancefloor. A few minutes, Jisoo and Rosé came back with 2 buckets of beers and 2 glasses of cocktail for Rosé and Jisoo.

"Let's have a toast!" Rosé exclaimed.

"Yeah, do the honor Director Park!" Jennie and Jisoo said in chorus. The three of them laughed with the sudden harmonization of Jisoo and Jennie, then Rosé cleared her throat before speaking up....

"Hmm ok, ok! Ahmm, well, first of all I want to thank you both for supporting me as always. You know how much I treasure you. Girls, I love you to the moon and back. From the far fa---"

"Ya! Just make it short please!" Jisoo protested making Jennie and Rosé laughed hard.

"HAHAHAHAHA Fine!"

"My hands are already freezing HAHAHAHA." Jennie said between her chuckles. Rosé breathe deeply as she continues with her short speech.

"Alright. Well, thank you guys and I love you so much! For more success together?!"

"More success together!!" Rosé and Jisoo emptied their cocktails right away while Jennie drank her beer in half.

It's been a while since the three of them was able to hang out together. Most of the time they're with Lisa, or their colleagues so, tonight gave them more freedom to drink and dance like there's no tomorrow.

Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie take over the dance floor. Despite the talent in singing and being successful careerwomen, they're also capable of heating the dancefloor with their dance moves that will blown away anyone. Some men and even women, hit on them while dancing but Rosé and Jisoo respond to them by sleazy dancing with each other while Jennie just rolled her eyes everytime or her btches friends will save her.

2 hours had passed of drinking and dancing, they all decided to go back to their table to take a rest before they go to their one last destination.

"Are we still good enough for some more? Or we should head back home now?" Jisoo asked after drinking some water.

"I think, let's just end this night out with, coffee? What do you think, Jen?" Rosé and Jisoo take a glance at Jennie waiting for her response but she remained silent.