22-Plan

Rosé POV

I glance at my wrist watch to check for the time and the time reads, 8:00 P.M. I am waiting for Lisa to arrive as she insists on picking me up on our way to Happy Hours. I am actually feeling so nervous at the moment. I don't know what will happen after this meeting. Lisa already told me about that guy, Mr. Nam and she also introduced me to her cousin, Minnie who is a lawyer, over the phone last night who'll be the one to help us on putting that bstrd behind bars.

I dozed off for a moment and just get back to myself when I saw a car approaching, then stopped in front of me. Lisa and Minnie get out of the car and greeted me.

"Did you wait here for too long?" Minnie asked.

"No. I actually just got out of house. I felt anxious inside, so I've decided to just wait here."

Minnie just nodded and slightly tap my shoulder.

"Are you really sure about this, Rosé?" I can see how worried Lisa is, but I admired how she stays calm. I just nodded to her as my response.

"How about hiding this from Jennie?" Her follow up question startled me. I pause for a moment, thinking about it again. Jennie... she's already stressed and worried enough, I don't want her to feel that we're a burden to her that she needs to carry on her back every single time. I know, all she wants is for Jisoo's fast recovery and for those men to paid their sins, and that's all I want as well.

"She may looked tough, but I know how vulnerable she can be especially when it comes to people she loves. So, I guess, it's better for her not to know this. Besides, she'll never allow herself not to be involved. I don't want to put her in danger too."

Hearing my answer, both Minnie and Lisa caress my back as gesture of comfort, then we now get inside the car. On our way, I can't help but to think about my drar friends, so I pull out my phone and dialed Jennie's number who's in charge of looking after Jisoo.

"Hello, Jen..."

I felt Minnie turned to look at me while Lisa glanced at me through the rear view mirror the moment she heard Jennie's name.

"Oh? Chaeng. Are you home?"

"Ahh~I'm actually outside. I need to buy something."

"Is that so? Hmm take good care. Go straight home ok? Lock your door and eat your dinner. Have a good rest and let's just see each other tomorrow."

I'm really sorry, Jennie for lying:(

"Got it, Jen. Hmm how about you? How are you both there?"

"Well, we just ate. Jisoonie is now ready to sleep. The doctor came a while ago to check on her  and gave her her meds and the nurses cleaned up her wounds. Do you want to speak to her?"

"Ahh no no, just want to check up on you two. Take good care too, Jennieya. Love you two!"

"Thank you so much, Chaeng. Please text or call me when you're already home ok? Love you!"

The call ended.

Keeping my phone on my blazer's pocket, I take a glance outside the window and I saw that we're entering the parking lot already. Approaching Lisa's space to park, I saw Bambam standing beside a white car waiting for us perhaps. When we get out of the car, he immediately walk towards us and gave Lisa and Minnie a hug, while us, we just bowed our heads at each other as a sign of greetings.

"Did he arrive already?" Lisa asked Bambam.

"Ah yes. He's already waiting for you at your office, Lis." Lisa just nodded to him.