11- That Night

Rosé POV

Everything was like a lightning that striked us so fast but indeed nerve-wracking. After leaving the mall with so much joy upon hanging out with Jisoo, go shopping and visiting Aunt Youngro. I didn't expected that, we'll be meeting a dangerous situation.

Flashback

Looking back to Jisoo who already fell asleep, Sht! I forgot! -the drinks that Jennie asked us to buy. I slowed the car, taking a peek on my side window and look for some store to stop by. It took me 10 minutes before spotting one. I pull over the car at its parking area, then pull out my phone to send Jennie a text message for her not to be worried. After sending the message, I turned to look at Jisoo who's stretching her arms and arching her back....

"Have we arrived already?" She asked while yawning.

"We're at a convenience store, we forgot to buy the drinks Jennie asked." I replied, fixing myself and grabbing my purse.

"I'll just wait you here, Chaeng. I'm a bit tired." How can I say no if she's pouting and looking this cute?Damn! I just rolled my eyes on her then smile. She smiled back. Taking one last look at the rear view mirror, I step out of the car then went inside the store.

Before I could reached the refrigerator's door where the soju and beers are, I was startled when two men bumped me, pushing me to the side What the hell?!! and grabbed 2 bottles of beer then slammed the door. He looked at me and smirked. I stared at him with anger What a jerk! I murmured. Then they left. When I calmed down myself, I proceed getting 3 bottles of beer and soju, as well as 3 cans of sodas for Jisoo. Thoughtful me, Hikhik! Roaming around the store for few minutes, I got myself bars of chocolates, chips for the three of us and a pack of jellies for Jennie. I can imagine how she will giggled seeing this jellies. Afterwards, I went to the counter and paid. I immediately run to the parking lot. and my eyes widened when I saw Jisoo is not in the car. After placing the plastic bag with the food and drinks I bought, I hurriedly dialed her number, she's not answering. I tried again and again, no one's picking up. Then after a while of still trying to call her, I suddenly heard a buzz and vibration. I followed where it is coming from....Fck! She left her phone at the car. I immediately close the door, ensuring It's locked then I went to search for her along the area...

"Jisoonieeee...."

"Jisoonieeee..."

I tried shouting and calling her name, but there's no sign of Jisoo. Fck! I'm getting worried and nervous even more. The sound of the thunder added the nervousness I am feeling. I take a look at the sky, it's so dark that any minute, it will rain so hard. Trying my very best to look for Jisoo, I found myself walking in an alley near the convenience store, still calling her name....

"Jisoonieee...!"

"Jisoonieee..."

There's still no Jisoo. My legs are getting tired already of walking but I have no plan to stop.

"Jisoooo..."

"Jisoon---"

I suddenly froze when I heard a glass being smashed, or dropped. I followed where the sound came from. It lead me to a dark alley, the lamp on a post is the only source of light of the area, that's why I still can't clearly see what's there. Upon hearing another glass being shuttered, I continue to walk passing through that dark, cold area until I heard people murmuring. Thinking about Jisoo, I suddenly felt so nervous. Breathing heavily, I run to look for the people I've heard murmuring and when I got nearer, I saw 2 men, the other was holding a bottle , the other with a baseball bat and there's also a woman standing. I hid myself behind a big garbage bin when she speak....