12- That Night (Pt.2)

Jennie POV

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. This is the first time that this thing happened to us that's why I feel so agitated, scared and worried about it. I don't know if I am a hundred percent ready to hear Jisoo's story, as well as Lisa's after hearing how Rosé struggled and felt traumatized back there, but I need to hear them out in order to take proper actions. I want to put them to jail whoever did this to my friends. I don't care if they are that powerful, if they came from a dangerous group of people, sort of goons, gangs, mafias and whatsoever. I want to make sure we are secured and safe. But along with my eagerness of getting them punished, I also need Lisa's opinion and backstory because she was the one they are after to begin with. I am willing to help her tho and I know, Jisoo and Rosé want the same. Jisoo told me that those people had something personal on Lisa and that made me more curious about who they are and why they did that to her.

At the kitchen a while ago

The moment I saw Jisoo at the kitchen, preparing a hot drink, my tears began to flow already. I hugged her from the back and she hold my hands wrapped on her body, trying to calm me down. When she noticed that I already stopped, she turned to face me and caress my shoulders. Her swollen cheeks got more visible now and she also has bruises on her neck and arms.

"Don't worry now, Jendeuk. I know how worried and scared you are a while ago, even now. But, Me and Chaeng, we're already here with you. So calm yourself down now, ok?" Her words of affirmation gave me strength and somehow give me relief.

"Let's take any legal actions that we need to get them punish, Jisoonie." She looked confused with what I said.

"You know, Jendeuk, I also want to do the same. I am also thinking about it while I'm on a fight and on our way home, especially when I saw how badly hurt Lisa is and how frightened Chaeyoung is as well as, you. Actually, I want more of the punishment the law could give them. I want to punish them with my own hands. But..." She take a deep sigh.

"From the conversation they had with Lisa, I think, they have something personal with her. Especially the woman I had a fist fight. Maybe, we should make it up to Lisa " She added.

"Have you seen her face? How she looks like? We can report them to the cops and investigate." I get so curious more about this situation.

"To be honest, I didn't. She's wearing all black clothes, including her cap and she's wearing a mask. I can only describe her as a woman with the same height as Lisa, from how her voice sounds like and how she fought, I think she's just around our age. Though, the men she's with are a lot way older. Also, the area was so dark that's why I couldn't clearly see her features. I'm sorry, Jennie." Jisoo explained. I gave myself a little time to think.

"Let me hear where this all started then. I also want to hear Lisa's story and why such thing had happened. Maybe, after hearing you guys, I can think of a way how to deal with this." I weakly smile to Jisoo and she smiled back.

I insisted that I will be the one to bring the tray with cups and kettle with tea and she just nodded. Approaching, I saw Rosé and Lisa talking. From our view, Jisoo and I can clearly see Lisa's smiling. I don't know what it is that made her smile, but I also found myself smiling looking at her. My heart also feels hurt, but her smile made me happy at the same time. Damn! What is this feeling I am feeling right now?

End of flashback

Jisoo POV