27- "Light in the Darkness"

Lisa POV

I woke up smelling a sweet scent and feeling my arms so numb that I can't move and feel it. I slowly open my eyes and a beautiful face welcome my morning.

I sniffed Jennie's hair smelling so good and gently kiss her forehead. Then, I felt her move closer to me and hug me tighter. She snuggle her face on my neck and I felt her gently kiss me. Her warm breathing caused all of my hair in my body to stand up, so I just close my eyes, feeling hot although we're both lying with only a thin white blanket covering our bodies, also to calm myself down.

I endured the numbness of my arm where Jennie's head is resting and wait for her to wake up. Glancing on the clock on my nightstand, it's already 7A.M. So, it's been an hour since I woke up.

A little later, Jennie arched her body and move away a little. This time, I can watch her still half asleep more closer and dang!—She looks like a baby sleeping. I felt my heart skip a beat when she  suddenly smile. Gahd!

"Am I that really beautiful?" Jennie suddenly speak up with her morning voice, and it really sounded so sexy. In a span of second, what happened last night flashed back to me so vividly.

I've never kissed, hugged and touched someone like that before and the experience was raw. Last night, everything just came out naturally. Whenever our body touches, even just our hands, everything just follows like I was being told to. The connection that we have, the feelings that we have for each other, I know, that what makes our heart and soul in sync.

"No, you're cute like a baby sleeping." She chuckled and crinkled her nose. I slightly pinched her right cheek because of how adorable she is...

"Good morning, Jennie..."

"Good morning, Lisayah..."

Jennie pull herself up with her toes and snuggle her face between my chest and my neck. I actually heard her groan when she moved, so it made me worried...

"Hmmm are you feeling sore?" It took her a few seconds before she slightly nod. I bet she was shy to answer...

"Don't worry, it's worth it." What she said made me smile and then I felt her lips on my chest.

"How can you be that good, Lisayah?"

"Good?"

"Yeah. Last night..."

Her husky voice and the memories of what happened last night suddenly make me feel hot, plus feeling our bodies against each other...Gahdamn!

"That's my first too..." I replied. I heard her giggled.

"I know..."

"And how about you? Why are you so good in teasing, hmm?"

With my question, Jennie lift up her head and look at me straight to my eyes and run her fingers on my lips then stare at it, making me feel something down mine. Damn!

"Because I love how you moaned and whisper my name..."

Holding myself back, I just playfully bite one of her finger and she just giggled, then get up. I also did the same.

"We might end up with our second so I guess we really have to get up now, Jennie..." What I said made both of us chuckle.

"Shall we take a bath?" Jennie asked.

"Both of us?" Jennie just turned her head to face me and nod with a wide smile on her face.

"Come on, Lisayah..."