9-Back to Back

Third person POV

After Jisoo and Rosé had their lunch, they also spend their extra time at the mall. They rarely go shopping but when they do, they always end up, looking like they bought the entire store, especially Rosé.

"How am I supposed to carry all these, Chaeng?" Jisoo exclaimed carrying five paper bags of dresses and coats on her left hand, and another 5 paper bags of branded bags and other accessories and 2 boxes of pairs of shoes, all of them are Rosé's. HAHAHAHA. Rosé didn't bothered to answer and just laugh, running away from Jisoo. Jisoo just shook her head as a sign of disbelief but can still managed to smile while looking at Rosé who looked like a child being brought by her mom in the mall for the first time. But her smile suddenly faded away...

"Yaaaaaa!" Jisoo shouted when Rosé entered another boutique.

Being scared of another batch of items that Rosé will be buying and she will be carrying, she didn't care shouting and being watched by the people, some are laughing and some were shocked because of her voice. She hurriedly ran without knowing that it's her mom main shop.

"Chaeeen-- Mom?" She was surprised. She took a look around and saw the name of the shop at the wall near the cashier section, KIMYOUNG. That's when she realized, it's her Mom's shop.

"Oh? Hi baby!" Jisoo's Mom approached her and gave her a hug and kiss.

"I didn't know you are with Chaeng. Aren't you two that busy? Or my baby missed me? Jisoo looked at Rosé with a you're-doomed look but still gave her Mom a bright smile.

"We just had some free time, Mom. We're already done actually. We'll be staying at Jennie's place tonight." Jisoo explained. Rosé approached them with her arms wide open and gave them a big group hug that shocked her.

"Let's have some fun together some other time, Aunt Youngro. Let's also bring Jennie of course!" Jisoo's mom hugged the two girls and answer...

"Ok ok! Sure! I missed the three of you. I'll free my schedule at the end of this month, so you should do the same. My birthday is coming anyway, let's all celebrate together then." Jisoo's mom pull herself back and looked at Jisoo...

"Especially you, visit us more often ok? It doesn't matter if you are alone, or with the two other girls or any special someone-" Jisoo's eyes were widen in shock while Rosé just laughed...

"Mom! Stop. Fine, I'll visit next week. And be prepared, I will be bringing this girl and Jennie." Jisoo's Mom smiled so sweetly. She really missed her daughter.

While having some catching up, Rosé had an incoming call....

"Excuse me for a while Aunt, Jisoo...It's Jennie on the phone." Jisoo and her mom just nodded and Rosé went outside to take her call.

-------

"Hello, Jennie..."

"Yes Chaeng. Are you coming tonight?"

"Ah yeah. I'm with Jisoonie right now at the mall. We visited her mom while we're here, maybe a little later, we'll be on our way there."

"Great! I'll be waiting for the both of you. Please grab something to drink, I can't go outside. I can't leave what I am doing. Is it okay?"

"Yeah sure, no problem Jendeuk!"

"Thanks. Take care both of you, and please tell Aunt Youngro that I miss her so much and I will stop by, maybe, tomorrow to give her a copy of my book."