Chapter-23

Sana was standing outside the school with a pale face.. Rishi came there smirking and stopped his car.. sana stood there statue... Rishi raised his eyebrows indicating her to sit but sana was not reacting just standing there statue...

Rishi came out and hold her hand dragging her... Making sana cry... He pushed her in front seat.. closing the door.. sana cried sitting in the car.. but Rishi paid no attention. Sana sat there numb..!

Rishi opened the door...and littly pushed sana inside the home.. but before he could close his door... He felt a sudden push.. Making him fall on floor.

She looked up.. when saw Rishi on her feet .. she cried looking at the person.. sid sat on Rishi punching him to death.. sana cries looking at them but didn't stop them..

Sid look at Sana cries.. and brutally beaten Rishi... But Sana at the tym stop him holding his hand.. sid stood up kissing her forehead...he pulled Sana with him.

Seema was waiting for them biting her nails.. she saw sana n ran to hug her..

Sana cried holding Seema who rubber her back and looked at sid who was bitting Rishi badly .

Sana felt peace looking at Rishi... But tensed for sid.. she went back and hold his hand gestures him to stop.

Sid looked at her and cries and pushed Rishi who was crying in pain.. he took Rishi phone from pocket and did his work.

She cried feeling her mistake...

Sid hold her hand and taking her with him.. followed by Seema.

Seema wipes her tears and smile at sid who smiled weakly.

Sid came forward and cupped sana face.. who was looking down.

Sid- you are ok
?

Sana nodded without looking up.. feeling ashamed of her.

Sid kissed her forehead.

Sid- Seema iska dyaan rakhna.

Now sana looked up.. she thought sid would comfort her more and will spend some time but sid did different.

She looked at Seema who nodded.

Sid-  I know you hate me.. but it was my responsibility to save you.. i m sorry... But plz sana grow up... Humesha koi nhi hoga tumhari help ko.. you have to be strong and do everything wisely... Kbhi b help ho.. i m there.

Sana heart sank... She never thought he will say this.. why he is saying that he will be not there... She want him to be her side always... She Just wanted to hug him.. feeling him.

Sid- be brave sana.. rest I will never come near you as you want.. take care ...kbhi b zaroorat ho .. you can ask .

Sana eyes start watering.. Seema hold her hand and started to walk and Sana walked lost in her thoughts.

Sid smiled sadly... And moved to his bike.