chapter-17

All student were ready to settle and were excieted for their trip as it was a treat after the sports day.

Sid went came there but not finding sana.. He huffed looking around...it was almost the tym fr them to take a depature... Looking at scene ..it looked sana is nt coming.
Nitish- chal bro.. Last seat lenge.!
Sid- i m not feeling well.. I think mai nhi aa paooga yr.
Nitish winned.

Sana came there with her bag... Looking extremely cute in a ponytail... Saw her climbing bus.. Sid pushed nitish a little.. Moving fast to sana. Nitish looked at him shocked and shook his head. Climbing up he saw sana sitting with rishi. Sid clenched hus jaw but disturb by riya who tapped his shoulder.

Riya- come sit.!( looked at seat beside her).
Sid gave a not interested look... And ignore her making her angry.he looked towards them ... They were busy in their own.. Sana was laughing on his jokes sonetimes giving him hifi.. Sometime keep her head on his shoulder laughing.

Riya-sid i m sooryy... Uss din..
Sid looked at riya and sit beside her seat... Which was giving her full view.. Nitish looked at sid.

Nirtish- chl broo.. Last mai..
Sid- noo sit here only..
Riya smile faded.

Sid- ohh hello.. Piche ja bro..
Sid told the boy sitted beside riya as it was three seated..boy stood up.. Nitish looked at riya who ignored him.. Nitish shooked his head and seated on window seat.. Making riya smile and hold sid hand.

There jourany started.. Sid was getting irritate.. By the tym... Sana was busy talking.. Nitish was flirting moving his head behind.. Riya was getting ignored.

Rishi- what you think about me?
Sana looked at him... Rishi hold her hand.. Interwined their fingers making sana looked at her hand and up at him.. Making someone blood boiled.
Rishi- tumhe lgta hoga na.. Ki kitna batmeez hai.. Yaad hai.. Frst day.. How i bullied you.. I m really sorry.!
Sana laughed at his face but didnt took her hand back.
Sid hold the handle of seat tight.
Sana laughed at a joke.. And put her head on his shoulder.. Closing her eyes .
Sid stood up..pushing off riya hand.. That she was rubbing in sensual way.
Riya hold sid hand pulling him.. Making him busy.

Sid- whats your  problem haan?😠
Riya- muje pta h.. You like sana.. Or tumhe kya lgta ..vo aise tumhe milegi?
Sid looked at her shocked...
Sid- umm.. Mai..n..naa..
Riya- nhi?😃.. Koi baat nhi.. Ya toh tume lg rha h..rishi ko attention kyu de rhe ... Tume chod k.. And you want to play with her? I can understand... Koi nhi.. I know you only want to try her.. Yahi toh tumara passion hai.. But sana toh aram se phass jayegi.. Bss pagal bna dena.. Vo hai hi pgl.. Little jumboo.. Rishi bhi khel rha hai uske sath.. Agr toh compititipn hai then mai help kr skte hu.. If only you want to try.. Then wait .. Let rishi use her..then tum lmze le lena..!

Sid was now fuming with anger... he looked at riya.. Who was smiling.. But he was also feeling guilt about him.. Riya showed him mirrior... This was only his motive but sonething stop him.but riya using all this shit made him mad.

Sid- ohh shut up.! How dare you..? Doosri ldki k baare mai aise bolte sharam nhi ati? Khud ldki ho.. Stop talking shit...
Riya rolled her eyes..
Riya - i can help you...
Sid looked at her ...
Riya- i know itna .. Ki you want her .. Mai help kr skte hu.. Bhagg kar aygi vo...
Sid- ke...kse.?
Riya smirk..!
Riya- wait..

Sid looked behind.. Tillted his head looking at sana..

Sana was sleeping keeping her head on rishi shoulder who was busy in phone...sid felt a pinch in his heart... And clenched his hand making a fist punching the front seat steel holder making his knuckles red.. Riya looked at him.. And looked and sana and smirk.

Riya- waise.. She seems happy!
Sid looked at riya angrily making her smile fade.

After a while...sana woke up... And looked at rishi who smiled at her .. Looking in front she spotted sid glaring her and she knew the reason.. Sid was glaring her as if giving her warning to get away from rishi but sana ignored him making him frustrated.

Sana moved closed to rishi sitting closily.. making sid mad .. He waited fr her to look at him but she was busy laughing and having fun...!

Sana -  main window wali side baith jao?
Rishi nodded and was about to get up...but before that sana got up.. and moved to window side almost sitting in his lap.. their face very close.. Rishi looked at her stunned.. Sana gave a naughty look to him making him smirk.

Sana adjusted in her seat.. Stealing a glance of sid without his knowledge.. Whose face was red.. Which can burst anytime...sana smirk innerly and looked outside.

Sid was trying to look but was not able to spot sana now... But he was constanly looking at rishi who was busy in sana.. Keeping his arm around her shoulder. Sana pulled rishi's arm and encircle around her waist.

Sid lost his all control.. Looking at their sitting position.. And stood up.. Pulling out a boy who was sitting infront of sana seat and sat at his seat. Boy was scared getting an angry look and sat at sid seat with riya who made a face.

Rishi looked at sid and looked at him curiously.. But a min after he understood his move and smirk... He was enough smart to understand that sid is not fine seeing sana with him.. He doesnt care about what was the connection but this new thing was good enough fr him to trigger sid.

Rishi snuggled into sana... Looking at sid who was glaring him. Sid looked down at his hand .. He was caressing sana's curves and sana was just looking out talking to him... Rishi constantly looking at sid.. Move close to sana.. And inhale her aroma snuggling his nose into her hairs..!

Sid looked all sides sneakingly.. And looked back at him.. And in next sec.. Rishi was holding his face.. Groaning in pain.. Sana looked at rishi who was wincing in pain.. And crying fr nose.. Sid smartly gave him a punch using his finger.. Breaking his nose.. Silently.. !
No one was aware of his punch.. !

Sana- sidharth...( angry face)
Sid gave her a boring look.. But innering he was burnt looking how she glared him fr rishi.
Sana ask concernly rishi if he was ok?
Rishi who was rubbing his face.. Sid pulled him out .. Sitting with sana.. making her glare him and facing window. Rishi rubbing his face sit .. And was continously wincing in pain.

Holding her hand.. Sid twisted making sana cried...

Sana- ahhh...( cried).
Sid- bhut mazaa aa rha hai? How you dare?
Sana looked at him crying and glare him..
Sid-dare you touch him or getting close! I will kill you and him too. ( twisting more making her cry)
Sana- leave me( pushed him with her free hand).
Sid left her.. Sana rubbed her arm..
Sana- how dare you? Smjate kya ho khud ko.. Nonsense.. Problem kya hai tumare? Listen.. Kaan khol k sunn lo.. We are not together.. Tumne kha tha na.. Just be senior junior.. Move on.. Move away.. Soo what now.. Why are you poking your nose in my matter? Ab tum plz..stay from me...let me live..( joining hands).

Sana looked out.. Pulling sana.. Close to him.. Sid cupped her face.

Sid- sorry mere ja.. ( pleading eyes).

Sana-shut up.. ( sana jerk his hand).

Sana stood up.. nd went to rishi.. ! Sid went to window side looking up.. Tear rolled from his eyes.. He knew a big damage was done with his heart... !