chapter-5

Shehnaaz n sid sitting near the river... It was their secret place.. No was to be seen there... Sid found that place fr both.. Sid was nuzzling his nose on her cheeks.. Side hugging her. Shehnnaz was playing with his fingeers enjoyinh tingling session in her stomach.

"baaby" shehnaaz said looking at him.. Where as sid is busy in giving her butterflies kisses.

Shehnaaz pullee away making him groan.

Sid- kya hua?😒
Sana- bebu... Tu kab btayega sabko?

Sid got angry ...." phir vahi baat... Btadenge.. Chal ab kiss kar gandi wali..! " he pulled shehnaaz to him.

But shehnaaz was not all intetested.. She looked coldly at him.. !
Sid pulled her on his lap.. And took her lips in urgency.. Massaing her curves..

" mmm... Babay... You are impossible.. Tere khushboo" graon sidharth.. Inhaling her scent.. Sid looked up not getting reaction..!

Sid got irritate by her cold behaviour.. She was still a child.. She should understand him.. If he told he will tell.. Then he will but she was stubborn..!

Sid grabbed her twin.. Knowing she too is passioniate and pressed it.. But she did nt react... !

" acha.. Bta kaab btao.?" sid.. Looked at her not happy.. But shehnaaz eyes glitter up.

" bebu.. Tu btayega? " shehnaaz was like exicited kid.. Sid nodded coldly.

Sana stood there as of thinking something..! Sid looked at her.
Sana- tu muje valentine day wale din purpose kar..!

Sid shock stood up.. Rapidly..😳

Sid- tu pgl hai?🙄😡
Sana- plz.. Bebu..😚.. Mera bhut dil hai.. Ki tu muje purpose kare.. Jaise sab krte hai.. Apni gf ko..!

Shehnaaz with innocence in her eyes stood close to him.. Wrapping her hands on his torsoo and hugged him..

Sana- u remeber... Ritika or kaise purpose kia.. Tha.. Vivek ne.. Or priya..😣
Sid- shut up.. Sana😡😤.. Tu pagal hai.. (sid jerk her).. Kitna kuch gumta hai tera iss chote se dimag mai.. Islye padahi nhi goosti... Tu choti hai .. Choti reh.. Dosroo ko dekh kar pagal mat bn... If i m ready to open up.. Ab tuje purpose yaad aagya...😵😒

Sana eyes filled with tears..
Sid closed her eyes and pulled her into hug...

Sid- sorry baby...😯 tu roo mat... Sorry..
Sana- sorry.. Tu kisi ko mat bta.. Humara bare mai.. I m ok with that😭😭😭
Sid pulled her more and peck her lips..
Sid- sorry baby... Aise ek dum se mai gabra gya... Sorru fr souting.. !

Sid pecks her forhead.. Sana rested her head on his chest.. !

Sid- baby..(mumble)
Sana- hmm..(groan)
Sid- ek kiss de😜
Sana blushed and drag him to a corner.. !

Sid pulled her to him.. And smack his lips on her.. She groan and pull him more.. Into her..!😻

He lifted her a little ... Grabbing her ass cheeks.. No matter what ... Both are passionate fr eo. They were kissing like a hungry lovers..
Sana jumped wraping her legs.. And rubbed her on his croach.. Sid graons in kiss where sana smrik.. !

They soo wanted to get intimate but fears as they are still kids.

" abeyy.. Motii.. Bhut khatharnak hai tu bhe..." said sid.. Squeezing her ass.. !

" baby.. I want to fuc..." sid left incomplete by her palm and blush on her face.

" gande bacheee" squeeze sid cheeks making him irritate.

*******

"aj itna late kyu hogya tuje?" ask shehnaz mom as soon as she opened the door.

Shehnaz entered.

Sheh- seema ke ghar gyi thi.. Notes lene.😑

Sm- acha.. Kyu kya zarorat pdh gyi..tune chuti ki thi kya🙄😒

Sana- aree yarr.. Extra classes ke notes.. Padho toh tab problem.. Mat kro tab problem( irritatingly)😵😤

Sm- batemezzz hogyi hai😠

Sana went to her room and close with a thud...! And smile...🤗

"Bebuuuuuu" exclaim sana switching on her phn.. In a video call. Sid smiled giving a flying kiss.

They talked for sometimes... Sid looked at her birthmark.. And felt to suck it. Shehnaaz notice his gaze n blushed.

" baby...."

"bebu...."

They spoke at the same time... And smirk and were in next min.. They were sitting naked and sid gave seductive look..!

'' bebu..." moaned shehnaaz pressing her mounds.. Looking at sid shaking his shaft..!

'' baby... Put two.. " shehnaz nodded n entered inside her.. Closing her eyes.

"ahhhhhhh..mmm" both screamed at same time.. Breathing heavily .!

" suckkk it... " groaned shehnaz sucked her fingers.

She was trained by sidharth... Well now... Who send her +18 videos.

" i love you bebu..." sana said... Sid just hmm... Making her smile lost.

------------------------------------

So this story is also matured... Tell me if you are ok.. With mature content or should i avoid it.!

Plz vote..
Comment
...
Share... Follow...💙💙💙