chapter-12

Sana looked at the door which was closed and cried hard.. ! Sid looked at the mirrior in anger.. His veins were popping out. He recall the incident how she force him and then blamed him
... She is immature enough ...he know but still..this was enough.

After mins ...sid came out.. And looked at her sitting still.. ! Sana looked above.. Her eyes moved to his cheeks which was red ... She was in guilt to slap him.. !

Getting up... Sana moved to sid taking baby steps.. Sid looked at her and was about to go out.

Sana- ssoo..sorry..( held his hand).

Sid pulled away his hand harshly and moved out making her cry.

She cried and while crying she wear her clothes again.. ! Recalling their special moment.. How they were into each other...she was excieted to be recall as his gf but what happened made her cry.

She saw sid came back to room with a glass of juice... Sana smiled . She was having a hope...he still do care. Just she need to make a little effort.

Sid- take it..and goo..( sternly).

Sana who was about to talk again stopped at the spot. Without drinking it..sana left his place.

---------------

Sana rang the bell.. And her mom opened the door..

Mom- sare padhai aj hi kr li?

Sana felt a pain in her heart.. Sid words were ranging in her ears...!
Silently she went to her room making her mom shock to see...she didnt reply.

She find something nt good... Taking the snacks , she went to sana room and knocked.

Sana looked at her and smile a little..

Mom- kya hua tere ko? Aj nhi ladhe gi.?

Sana shoked her head in no... And pulled her clothes to take bath. Sana mom took her hand and lead to bed and made her sit on her lap.

Mom- kya hua gudiya..? Narazz hai.. Dekh mai tere ko dant ti hu toh yh nhi mai pyarr nhi krti.. Bass smjati hu .. Ki padhne ki umar hai.. Dyan de or kuch acha kar ......

She continued to make her understand ...but sana was in the thoughts of sid and his wording . Add to that her mom was telling the sane which made her feel guilt. She press her lips to stop herself from crying.

Mom-smji?

Sana blankly nooded and went to washroom.

She smiled looking at her in mirrior.. Her chest was red and purple with the art. She blushed with a pain... She was recalling it..! But how beautiful moment change into worse..he broke up with her..
Coming out.. Sana took her phn out she took her phone and dail his number but he did not response.

She cried and again dial his number but again there was response. Without having her dinner Sana lie on the bed crying and slept.

------------
Next morning Sana got ready in her uniform and went to school she waited for Sid to come but he was no where to see she met her friend and went to her classroom.

It was the lunch time when she spotted him with his group but her heart broke when she spooted him with riya.. Laughing...!

Sana was broken... But decided to talk to him.. .! Lunch was about to get over...when she went to his way.. And stood in front of him.. His frndz smiled at her.. But riya rolled her eyes.

Sana- ek min... Sports team ke liye baat krni hai..!

She felt hurt how.. She cant even ... Clain him as her.. But she was ok..!

Sid who do not want to make any scene.. Went with her..!

Sana- sid..bebuu.. I m sorry..(cried).

But sid looked blankly at her.

Sana- i know muje nhi thapadd but muje... Sorryy... ( cried).

Sid looked at her.. With no expression.

Sid- its ok..( blank face).

Sana smile.. Hold his hand..

Sana-mai aage se kbhi nhi disrespect krogi.. Or naa..na hi .. Force... Main kbhi gandi baat bhi nhi krogi.. Or padhai ... Haa padhoo gi bhi..but sorry... (hicupp)

Sid- hmm.. !

Sana- bebu.. Si..sid.. !

Sid- sana call me sidharth now plz... We are not into this... or tumare age b nhi hai. Please soo..

Sana looked at him shocked...he was serious about not being together.. Sana shoked her head and cried.

Sid went away... Making her numb.. She never thought ...it would be easy fr him.. To get out of this.

All day she was blank... Seema looked at her but sana didnt share anything.. At time of school over... Sana again hurrily went and spotted sid.. !

Sana looked at sid.. Sid looked another side... She went to parking.. And stood in front of him..sid ignore and started to pull out of bike but sana stood infront of him making him look her with anger.

Sana- be...bebuuu ...tu aise kaise kar skta hai... I love u ... Main tere ko kbhi nhi bolo gi.. Kisi ko bta.. Plz.. Aise mat kar.. I m sorry... Main dar gyi thi.. ( cried sana like a baby.. Innocently).

Mu..muje pta nhi..chala thapad ka... Mu..muje nhi pta.. Itna..pa..pain....

Sid- chupp...( roared)

Sid look here and there ... To look if anyone hear.

Sid- yeh baat krne ki jagah nhi h... Pgl ho ? Listen i told u na.. Its ok.. Bass .. Now plz.. I m feeling frustrated... Pgl ho? Smj nhi ata? Muje nhi rhna plz..

Sana cried and hold his hand.. Which sid pulled out... From her hold...!

Sana went closer and cupped his face.

Sana- tu mujse baat mt kr.. But..ye...

Sid closed his eyes in frustration.. And moved away ... Starting his bike.. ! Sana looked at him with tears ... Looking at his bike moving away.. But suddenly he stopped his bike.. Sana cleared her tears.. And was about to move.. When riya came there smiling.. And climb on his bike.. Moving closer to him.. Sana blankly looked at him..!
And stood there watching ... Them going!

Vote- 250