chapter-10

Both were in their own world.. Where sana was screaming in pleasure as sid was sliding his fingering in and out as fast as he could..!

Sana- aaahhh.. S...sii..sid.! ( scream sana )

Sid kissed her hairs and slow down and rubbed her clit with his thumb. He was taking care of sana.. So that she wont get hurt.. But she herself demand him to be agreessive... Her moans and demand were making him filled with desire.

Sana-  bebu.... S..si..sidharth.. Ache se kar... Zor se.. Fastttt..(moaning sana demand)

Hitting her g spot .. Sana cried and cum on his fingers.. Taking high breath..!

Taking his hand.. She pull.. Making sid confuse.. But the next .. Something happened which he did nt expect..!

Sid mouth was hung down.. As saana.. Lick his finger... In a seductive way of looking at him.. Looking exactly like a little slut ... He do show her 18+ videos... But he never expect her to learn much more fastly..!

Looking a mess... Bare sitting innfront of him.. Was making him diff to control.. But he doesnt want to take off her innonance this early.. Even he knew .. She wont deny.. But he was somewhere afrraid .. As he was a teen himself too.. !

Sid- chal babay.. Let clean ourself( sid kissed her cheeks)

As he was done with the job she had given to him with her soft hands...

Sana frowned and returned facing him.. Sid looked down.. Making his mouth watered to see little boobs with pink nipples... She was enough confortable that didnt evn a once she tried to hide.

But sid looked above ...dont want to loose his control.

Sana- kyu? Hogya kya? Bb..beeuu.. Humne wooh.?

Sid was getting what she was trying to say.. But she was small enough.

Sid- baby...? Noo.. Abhi nhi.. ! ( sid stood upp.. Taking his shorts..!

Sana twisted her lips in anger.. And pouted.

Sid- chal babay...( sid bend to take her in bridal style)

Sana moved back .. Making him frown !

Sana- nhii.. Abhi nhi.. !

Sid- phir kab..?

Sana- jab..takk.hum vo..

Sid -noo.. Sana..( sternly)
Ek baar smj nhi aa rha.. Come..

Sid move frward to hold her hand but sana moved awayyy....!

Sid-  yeh kya zid hai.. Ha? Pgl ho?
Come!

Sid again move forward to take her but she moved away making an angry pout.

Only sid knew how he was controlling him from having her but here she was giving him hard tym..!

Sitting fully naked in front of him.. It was adding fuel in his desires... Her bare soft body was inviting him.

SanA looked up.. As he was froze and was not doing anything.... She saw him lost in her. She blushed and open her eyes intentionally.

Moving to his lap... She adjusted herself making him groan when he find her pussy rubbing his dick.

Groaning he... Pulled her and adjusted in his lap.. Sana sucked his lips and sid gave in.. Sucking her mouth.

Sana- pleasss... (whinced).

Sid helplessly looking at her.. He was loosing his control.. He was scarred too but his desire were making him insane ... Also the beauty infront of him.

Sana looked at him lost... She knew how eager he is too ...but all she need to break his control...

Moving little up... Sana brought her boob infront of his mouth... Sid came out of his thought and looked at her and chucked.

Taking her full boob in his mouth.. He gave a deep suck.. Making her moan.

Sana- umm... Bb..bebuu.. Ahhh.!

Moving his eyes at her face ... Her eyes were closed enjoying his torture.. He gave another deep suck.

Ummm....ahhh....ummmm!

Taking out ...she offer another to him... He was amused to see her slutty movess.. He never knew she was his little slutty bitch. Getting satisfy with her bobbs..! He left her and looked at her.

Moving down... Sana lie iinfront of him ..opening her legs wide.. !  Sid looked at her shock.

Sana- bebu ... Sidharth plzzz...(cry)

Sid didnt moved fighting with his desires and afraid.

Moving her fingers inside.. She moan.. Just when she was pull.