chapter-7

Sid took sana to his house.. As his mom was out with her friend. Sana adore his room lying back on bed smilingly.

Sid went to took juice for her. Pouring out juice into glasses. Sid smiled and took a choclate n went to his room.

Sid- take...

Sana took the juice n smile but sid glare her remembering waiter incident.
Sana confusingly sipped juice as she forget about it.

Jumping on her place... She looked at him shocked as she was jumped by his spankkk .. Which made some juice spllied.

Keeping the glass on table.. Sid swift her to him and licked the juice from her chest making her moan and roll her eyes.

He bite her birthmark making her hold his hairs..

'' aahhh.. Ummm.. Si..sid..."

Sid smirk.. And pulled himself back to have to a look at her ... sana looked at him.. Turned on as she craved fr these moments... Biting her lips she gave him a bitchy look..

Sana pulled his hairs back.. And put his face where it was ... On her chest..

Groaning sid took her boob in his mouth over the top making her pulled him more.

They both were on fire .... Desires were on peak... Meeting their lips .. They kissed each other.

Sana took sid toungue.. And suckk.... It .. Licking all saliva.. .

Ummm... Um.. Mm... "

Pushing her on bed without breaking kiss...she starred to lick her neck.. All sana was doing ... Pulling him into her n  giving access to take her.

Sid lick suck.. Bite her neck... Making red... She cried in excietment... And waited fr him to open.. Her top.. N take her fleshh.. Nipple in his mouth..

But suddendly there her moment broke when.......