chapter-4

Sana stood there ignoring sid.. Who was looking at her.!

" moveee" shouts sports teacher blewing his wihistle.

Everyone moved.. Engaged in their work.

" shehnaazzz" mummers. Sid standing beside her who was looking at list of students.

Shehnaaz simply ignore him.. Making him furious.

"baat krni hai ya nhi..?" 😕

"ignore kyu kar rahi ho?😯"

'' phle toh koi problen nhi thi?"🙁

" apna muh kologi?"😐🙄

"baby"😑

"shehnaaz''😡

" baadhhh mai jaoooo!😠" sid went from there in anger.

Shehnaaz looked at him.. Thinking iff she is reacting more than needed.

Sid looked at shehnaaz and smirk.. WaTching her looking at him..

" muje pta hai.. Mere baby ko attention achi lgti hai!😆''
Shehnnaz looked away noticing him looking at her.

All student looked at sports teacher who wistle n gesture everyone to come. All students went there.

" muje.. Tum 10 bache ek ek pair mai chahiye.. Muje kuch or duties bhi deni hai.! Select your partner and apne naam likhwa dena.. Goo now" every student nodded.

All 10 come in a round to discuss but shehaaz stood quietly as shre knew sid will manage himself to be with shehnaaz as he also wanna manoying her.

" or sidharth tu?" ask one boy.

Sid looked at shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz turn her face away.

" ahmm.. Riyaaa" shehnaaz was all shocked while riya blushed. Sid smile at riya making shehnaaz boiled in anger.

Sid looked at shehnaaz and saw anger.
Sid smirk innerly knowing her reaction.

"kisiko itna baaoo mat do vo sir chadh jaye" thought sid.

Shehnaaz moved from there....

Riya- chale.?😚

Sid looked at riya.. She was indeed hot. As a flirty.. Sid looked at her dramitically as he is her mad lover, just to make her fun.. Riya blushed under his gaze.

Sid- chalo.. ! Hathhh thamm ke...😍

Riya blushed and fowrward her hand but sidharth moved away.. Making her feel awakward.

Here shehnaaz was fuming in anger.. She was hurt.. Anger... Was to get bust.

Shehnaaz looked at sid who was busy with riya... He was not looking at her.. Riya was smiling.. So was sid... Sid looked above and his eyes met sana.. This time shehnaaz smiled a little... Sid looked away.

" hurt hai babu.. Kuch yda hi naraj kr dia.." mummers shehnaaz and went to corridor leaving her partner.

" kha ja rhi hai.?" her partner scream..

" aa rhi hu..." said shehnaz.

************

" bhaiya.. Apko.. Rima mam bula rahi hai..🙂" a small came to sid.. Sid smirk knowing... Shehnaaz was still a teenage of 10th class brain thinking sid will not get to know.. But sid was with more than 12th class brain.

Sid moved to corridor... And was pulled and knew it who it is.!🤑😤

" kya problem hai?😠" shehnaz ask holding him.. Sid made hard face.

" maine kya kia?" 😯

"shut up😏"

😣😣😣😬

'' riya ko kyu select kia😡..."

" tume dekha tha na... Muh modh lia.. Like you r nt intetested or mere se baat bhi toh nhi ki!🤔

"mai hurt thi.."😢 pouted shehnaaz...  Sid smiled.

" baby aisa nhi hai.. Sahi time ane par.. I will make it offical that we r dating or tu aj bataki bhi zda na.. Tuje mai phle bhi chirata tha but aajj.." sid pulled her close and kiss her cheeks.😘

"sorry...🙁" shehnaaz pouted cutely.. And sid could all think to suck her pout to hell but this place was not safe.

Despite this was a fact that boys like slim, tonned and model skiny girls but sid choice was different.. He love chubby girls... Chubby cheeks.. Round hips... Round and bhulged mounds.. !

" baby... Saraa mood kharab kar dia tha tune" sid said being upset to incomplete his kiss.. They could do more things..

Shehnaaz slapped his arm blushing but sid did not laugh. Shehnaaz noticed him.

" bebu.. Sorry na..😕" shehnaaz cupped her face.

"hmm.. Chl ab.." sid said moving .

"bebu..." sid looked back.. And shehnaaz took him.. With her.

Shehnaaz captured his lips.. Kissing him with all might... Sid reciprocate the kiss with full desire.. Caressing her curves.

Breathing heavily... They pull out.!
And went away.. To the ground..!

Promo

Sidharth...😢why..? Why you did this? 😭

Vote
Comment
Share