chapter-3

Shehnaaz was moving further...

"ab zda ho rha hai.. Mazak tha meri jaan" sidharth pulled her by her arm and bumped into him.

Shehnaaz looked up... And rolled her eyes.... ! Sid looked here and there n took her with him.

Standing at a corner where hardly someone can see them... He hurridly took her lips making her curls her toes in pleasure. She reciprocate kiss with the same passion...

Pulling him closer.. She bits his lip.. And pulled his on palm up n keptt it on her one twin.. He smiled n squeeze her twin making her moan.. !

Dancing their tongue together... Sid literally pulled her on him... ! Mixing with their saliva.. They were showing love and affection.

Smacking on his shoulder.. Shehnaaz ran out of breath.. Sid leave her breathing heavily. ..

"pagal ho.. ? " shehnaaz asked angrily.. Making sid smirk cleaning hissw2 lips.. Shehnaaz went red.www

"haa... Tumare liye" shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

" ha... Bolne mai sabke samne fatti hai.. "shehnaaz laughed. Sid smiled fainted making a hard face.

'' vohi baat.. Har baar.. We are together that is not enough.. Sabke aage band bajane hai?" 😕 sid said.

Shehnaz rolled her eyes...

" haa.. Tumara romance bakioo.. Ke sath khatam ho jayega... w nhi de paoge... Ladkioo ke gaal nhi pakadh paoo ge... " shehnaaz again filled with anger thinking all this.

Shehnaaz and sidharth were in a relationship since a year... They like each other.. Sidharth proposed her and she said yes... But sidharth does not want to make it offical..! And shehnaaz was not satisfied with this.. She was supposed to not share this with anyone.! And now a days .. She was sid is taking advantage of this.

"shut up... You know... Hum sath hai.. Phir bAkwass kr rhi ho.." sid try to hold her... But shehnaaz pushed his arm away.

" shut up.. Dont give me lecture now... Bhut hogya yar.. Kon dekhta hai.. Apne aakhoo ke samne apne boyfriend ko flirt krte.. " shehnaaz said moving away moving away.

But stopped..
" aur.. Haa muje moti mat bolna.. This was the last time.. I have a self respect.. Doosroo ke aage hero banne ke liye ... Dont fucking use me fr fun" shehnaaz pointed finger on him.. Making sid angrier.. As acc to him she was over reacting and taking things in a wrong way.

" shehnaazzz"

" shehnaazzzzz"

Sid shouted looking at moving shehnaaz who did not listened him.. Just moved towards her class.

Sid kicked the flower pot.. Which was on ground..!

'' fuckk.. " he groaned.