chapter-11

Votes are not completed... But still giving update..!

Enjoy...

Sid pulled sana.. And pushed her on her matresss... Making sana giggle as she won. Dugging his face between her legs. He took her little lips.. In his mouth giving a long suck..! Making sana scream with pleasure.

Taking her clit into his mouth.. He start tasting her making sana go gagaa over him.

He was getting attracted and mad over her taste and fragnance of her pussy.

Flickering his toungue.. He gave her a ride to pleasure world.. Just after 10 min.. She scream and cum in his mouth.. ! Coming on her.. He kissed her making her taste her own juice.

Sana-amm...

Sana in between the kiss rub her pussy on his dick.. Making him break the kiss.. He looked at her. She smile innocently. Sid looked at her... Lossing his mind . She was laying bare under him and rubbing her with him.

Sid- sa...sana.. Get up baby.!

Sana denied and encircle her legs on his torso.. Sid was afraid but his desire to try his first was instegating him.

Sana- pleasee.. Bebuu.. Thoda sa.. (pulling her hips up) .

Sid was lossing his mind... It was he is having his fav dish infront of him..but he cant have it.

His mind went blank when he felt a hand on his dick. Looking at her.. He found her taking his dick ...and rubbing it on her pussy lips to take it inside.

That was it.. He took her both hand and pinned above her head. Sana cry with irritation but scream with pain when he pushed his penis into her.

His desires...overpower his mind... .!
His teenage power to try this make his mind blank to think ..they both still are young to do all this..!

Sana scared much.. feeling it.. This was nt what she thought...it was much more painful than what she thought... Why not...she was too small to do this all sudden.. Where as sid groan feeling her tightness around him.. She was very small.. But sid was in his world feeling the new thing.. !

He always go hard watching videos and girls.. He badly want to try this.. This was his first... Just 19 yrs old.. He always did his best to make her ready by teaching her dirty things.. He was scared frst..to do this.. ! But now this feeling was making him go crazy... He was blank to notice sana.. Where she was crying in pain and was scared.

All dirty things going in his mind.. He gave a pushh.. Making her scream more.. Still eyes close..

Sana- si..sidd...n..na..nahiii...(sana cried).

Sid groan still inside her..

Sid- ahh.. Umm.. Baby...( groan).

Sana gave him a push.. Making him open his eyes...he saw tears in her eyes. But didnt move..his want and need was on the peak...

Sana- hattooo...

Sid- kyu?

Sana-muje nhi krna.. Leave me..!

Sid groan in anger.. And hold her tight..

Sid- nhi.. U want this na.. Ab kya hua?
U were forcing and now i m readyy.. Tu bol rhi h leave..sab tere hisab se hoga?
Tu bole toh kroo.. Tu bole toh nhi? Or main? ( sid squeeze her cheeks tight)

Sana looked shocked at him.. He was full with lust and desire. Who was dieing to have sex now..this feeling was making him mad. He was loving this. He was in love with sex. He was tipsy ...and mad at this . He was blind to see her pain.

Sid move again giving her pain.. Sana cried.. And bite his hand which was holding her wirst.. Clunchting her hair a little he roared with red eyes making her scared.

Sid- dontt...( roared)

Sid moved out...and then again fill her.. With his dick making her eyes.. Closing his eyes ..he was recalling how a man move in n out. Sana scream but sid was closing his eyes in pleasure.

But suddenly he felt a pain on his cheeks. Looking up.. He found sana looking at him.. With tears.. But reality hit him with anger when he found sana slapped him hard.

Sanaa- are u mad? Andhe ho..  Dard ho rha hai muje.. Ek bar bola nhi krna toh nhi.. Kya jabardasti hai.!

Sana pushed him to sat on his bed.. Feeling the pain..!

Sid nerves were pooping out with anger.. Clenching his jaw he pull her hairss.. Making her scream..

Sid- ohh shut up.. U bitch.! Wht r u saying? Jabardasti.? Hahha.. U better knw kisne ki jbrdasti..tum toh aise kr rhi hu.. I was the one who ask u.. Tum hi bol rhi thi.. To try... Bebu plz ek barr..ek barr.. Look at u ... Such a slut... !

Sana eyes filled with tears.. Listening him..she was feeling ashamed.. She thought.. He would never judge.. But he taunted.

Sid-mann toh tumara nhi bar rha tha.. Kaise tange kholke baithe thi.. Suck me.. Suck me.. Sharam nhi h.. How old u r.. But harate dekho madam ki.. I was also controlling ...but tumse nhi hua... Upr se muje bol rhi ho..

Sid clutch her hair...more.

Sid- maa baap.. Ko bolke ayi..padai k lye but wha kya ho rha h.. Dont blame me.. Ayi smj.. U r the one who insist.. Tumaare mrji chalegi hn..? U want toh thik.? I want ?

Listen .. Itna interest padhai mai lelo.. Kuch ho jayega.. Get up and fuck off.. !

Sana cried at his words.. She was feeling humilate.. Her parents face was roaming in her mind.. She was feeling sid was not hers.. How he taunted her. Guilt. Was eating her. She betray her father who trust her and would fight with his mother!

He thought break when ...she felt sid throw cloth on her face..

Sid- dallo.. And get out.! Now listen.. We r not together.. Badh main jaoo.. Apna chahra mat dekhna muje..! Fuck off now..!

Sana cried listening him.. She love him.. She knew ... She was not right to slap him.. As she was the one who allow him.. But throwing her out .. As something break his heartt.!

Sid went to washroom.. Making the doir shut!