chapter-15

Sid came out fuming in anger... Nitin looked at him who was waiting for him outside the office.

Nitish- bro? Kya hua?

Sid looked at him and moved away towrds his class making nitish huff.. He knew ... Sid was suspended for a week.

Sid was frustrated... He was not expecting this..he thought sana will save him..! Taking his bag , he moved out of classroom... He was feeling shame.

Rishi who was standing gave a smirk... Sid ignored him moving out.

Sana entered her home... And smile at her mom..! Moving to her room.. She laid on the bed sleeping... Fr sme tym... Waking after.. She moved down changing her clothes....!

Sana- mumy bukh lagi hai.. !

Sana mom smiled at her..  Taking the tea to living area.. Sana went there spotting a girl around 26 sitting there.

Sm-tere lye new tuitor ayi hai.. Idr aa.!

The girl looked up and smiled at sana... Sna moved frward and greet her.
Sana looked blankly at them.

Sm- apkoo..sab bta dia.. Bass ache se sikha dena...! Ja sana.. Didi ko le ja apne room main.

Sana was lost looked at her mom.. But not replied.. Her mom prayed.. Not ti create any scene.. Or deny but to her surprise.. Sana nodded and ask her to come. Her mom eyes popped out.

Snaa turned..
Sana- mumy bukh...
Sm-haa.. Haa.. Main ati hu leke.

---------

Sf- bsss.. Yahi umeed thi... ? Gundagardi krne jate ho?

Sid looked at his mom fr escape but she rolled her eyes.

Sid came to his room after long tym of lecture.. ! Huffing ge throw his bag..and lead to his bed.. taking his phn... He was scrooling it .... Felling bored ,he put it down and closed his eyes.

A flash of smile face of sana smiling at him....made him open his eyes..

Taking his phn again.. He went to gallery and open their picture ...when they went to roam..spending tym.
Looking at picture with straight face.. He slept ... With thoughts .

It was a week... Sana was now a little cold... Not so cold but her naughtiness or silly things were less to be seen.. In schooll ..she was busy with new teacher making her mom surprise.. She was missing him but her new sports grp was making her engaged.

Sid was coming to school after a long week .... he spotted someone familar... More to him.. Looking keenly.. much too his surprise.. He found sana getting down from rishi'car ... Outside the school. (as in 11 n 12 students are allowed to use own vehicles ...)

Sid remembered how he use to pick her up... And now she is coming with another guy that too with one who he hates the most.. .!

Being with rich , hot , dashing guy of the school.. Sana was giving the girls the hard tym.. Sid knew how rishi use to flirt with sana..but she choose to ignore or gave back as per sid instruction . But he never expected after his back..he will be much fast.

Entering gate together...sid looked at sana.. Their eyes met...but sana moved frward fast ignoring.. Sid looked at her going figure...!

All day went like this...riya clinged to sid as after a week ...he was here... ! Sana as usual busy as tomorrow is sports day.