chapter-6

SAna smiled... Packing her casuals... In her school bag ... Jumping.. Giggling so they planned to bunk their school and roam around to spent tym with each other....!

"wow... Allo ke paranthe..." smiled sana while settling on dinning tabble...her father smiled ..!

Next moment ... Sana scream..

" aree... Kya kar rhe ho?" 

"tiffin rakh rhi ho.. Kya hogya .. Chilayii kyu tu..." said her mother... As vo uska lunch box bag mai rakh rhi thi.

Sana smile a little as her casuals were there... With not so many books...

" file hai... Assignment.. Khrab ho jata.. " lied sana..

" acha... Yhi ya kuch or?" said her mother grabbing bag again with curiousity...😏

Sana snatched again ... But rescue by her father..!

'' aree.. Rhndoo agr bol rhi hai toh.. Hoga zarori.." making her mother glare her... Sana glare back.

Sana- bye....😆😁

Sd- bye...

Sana ran before her mother catch her... !

Running to take an auto... Sana ride to her school.. Reaching she smile brightly.. Spooting sid.... Waiting fr her.. Sana went... Smilingly but her smile fade into anger ...

" auoooochhhhh" 😵😵😵
Scream sid.. Getting a hard pinch on his arm.. Followed by punch on his backk..

" ahhhhhhhhhh.!"😖😖😖

" wahaaa kya hai? " ask sana .. Pointong towards the girls gang whom sid was glaring... With some kind of hunger and lust... But no love..😂

Sid- kha...😮

Sana hold his jaw.. And make him looked at gang... Making him smile weakly as he knew.. The damage is done..

Kuch nhi.. Baby... Mai toh kuch soch rha tha.!😕😅

Achaa.. Muje pgl mt bnaoo... Yda chant bnane ki zarorat nhi... Smje..😠

" baby...'' sid chooed.. !

Sana ignore... Climbing his bike.. But did nt respond..! 

Sid smiled.. Grabbbing her hand from his back and kiss ... Sana jerk away..

" Baby.. Bolna na kuch.. Kya hua tuje?"asked sid.. Sana glare him through mirrior..

" baby.. Jaisa tu soch rhi h.. Waisa nhi h.. Agar aisa kuch hota na.. Unko lejata.. Tuje ni.. Tu bhut imp h.. Ki maine apna sara tym tere sath spent krna chahta hu.. Mai toh bss dekh rha tha...ldkia kitna bolti h... Bass" sid explain dramitcally making her smile.

Sana hugged him from back.. And rest her head ... Sid smile.

Sana bite his neck.. Making him wince but turned on .. And then she sucked there ... Making it shine with saliva..

" baby.. Mat kar.. Mai bike kaise chalaooga." 🔥

Sana laughed and smirk.. Moving a little forward. n start rubbing her front with his black.. Giving him a suductive.. Smile through mirrior.. Making sid breath hitched and making him hard..

" babay.. Mat kar... Thode der rukja basss...." 😶

He stopp his bike ... Infront of the restruent... And sana went inside.. And sid sit on table..

Waiter- btayiye.. Sir kya lnge...? 

Sid- my friend is coming.. Hum apko bula lnge..

Waiter smile and left...

Sana came..

Sid saw her

Sid saw her..  Jaw drop.. Sana smirk..

Sid glare her fr making him hard.. And went inside..

Waiter came to sana..

Waiter- mam.. Kya lenge?

Waiter looked with lust at sana.. Sana moved her head to him and notice his gaze at her.. !

Sana- kuch ni.. Let my frnd come..🙂

But waiter nodded.. Still looking her like he was fucking her... Through eyes..

Sana gritted her teeth but saw sid coming..  n an idea came with smirk..

Sana bite... Her lower lip... In seductive way...!

Sana- app kya doge? 🙁

Waiter with a dirty smirk...

Kuch bhi...

Sana with a smile frward her hand.. Waiter took it.. Kissing it... But pulled harshly next sec.. And sana knew it...

Sana pulled by . Sid.. In anger making her laugh innerly...😂

" bebu... " sana pouted...

" shut up.." sid grabed her..