chapter-20

Sid put his palm on her cheeks.. And looked at her making a pout and showing puppy eyes to make her smile but sana sniffed.. wipe her face like a baby sitting in his lap.. Sid felt his breath back and soul alive after long tym...he smiled looking at her and felt guilt and sad looking at her tears.!

Sid cupped her face and made her look at him.. She kept looking down.. making him pulled her face up forcefully but she kept looking down.. Making him chukle..

Sid- baby.. tu thapad khud hi marke.. nakhre dekha rhi hai..babyy speakk ... Kuch toh bol...

Sana did nt face him.. And kept looking other side... Sid huffed... and pulled her into hug.

Sid snuglled into her.. Hugging her to his life ... he know .. he need her.. he was in love with this innocence.. sid inhale her aroma feeling the peace.. neither sana pulled away this tym..

Sid- i love you sooo much... Damnmnn.. Mere jaan h tu baby.. I need u.. loveee you babyyy..

Sana snapped back ... and jerk him away.. she looked at him with red eyes recalling the washroom incident.. how can he again trap her. She thought.

Sana gave a mocking laugh.. Making sid confused.

Sana- tume sirf mai hi milte hu na pgl bnane ko... Tume lgta hai mai phir pgl bn jaogi.. bhut cool smjte ho na kisi ki feeling ke sath khelke... tume lgta hai mithi mithi baatoo se phir phasa loge.. Apni ego satisfy ke lye kuch bhi gand kroge.. I hate you.. I hate you so much..

Sana got up... But sid hold her hand which she jerk away..

Sid- babby..sana..aisa..n..

Sana- shut up.. Muje haath mat lgana aage se.. I m warning you.. tum jaise gandgii ke mai aas pass bhi nhi aaogi.. pta nhi kitni ldkio ke sath gand kia hai.. !

Sid looked at her dishearted.. he was hurt but he can understand her feeling.. he was at a fault.. but her wording hirt him a lot.. he saw she went away..making his heart chrunched .m what if she will never forgave him.

Everyone settled in bus to went back.. Sid looked at sana but she was looking out.. he looked at seema giving her a faint smile but she rolled her eyes.. Sid looked at some wispering voices.. Looking at them he found rishi with his friends making fun of sana... Looking at her and laughed.. Sid clenched his jaw.. Rishi smirkk.. and rub his lips with his thumb making sid remember the kiss.. , sid ignored him.
Bus stopped at a restaurant to have dinner.. Sid moved after sana.. But sje ignored him..!

Sid- sana..
Seema looked at him.. And looked at sana pale face.!
Sid- san...
Seema showed her hand.. making him stop.. he look her hand and saw sana moving away.

Sid- seema ..plz help me.. I hope you know everying.. plz..
Seema- sharam.. bilkul nhi hai tume yr.. tumne uskoo hurt kia ...sbke samne insult ki.. phir ab tumara hurt krna hai jab vo itni mushkil se sambli hai.. Stupiddd.. riya ke saath milke you are planning to make her fool again.. yeh mat sochoo hume kuch nhi pta ... we know everying .. Suna sab sana or maine.. how you were planning..

Sid looked at her shock.. He now undsrstood what sana was trying to say..

Sid- aisa nhi..hai yr.. Main btata hu..
Seema- muje kuch nhi sunna.. Iski explanation kya doge tum.. Bss plz ab hurt mt kro sana ko.. Vo sach bhut pyr krte hai..
Sid- plz..main b pyr krta hu yrr.. I know i did mistake but plz.. Aisa mt bolo.. Mere baat toh sunoo yr..

Seema went away .. Living him frustrate.. He was frustrated ..how will he explain everything now..

Sid went and sit with nikhil.. Who looked at him.. And continuing eating..
Riya looked at sid..how he was looking at sana who was ignoring him..

Riya- sid baby... kha the tumm.. i was looking..
Riya encircle her arm..

Sid looked at sana who was eating silently.. Sid jerk away riya.. Making her push away..
Sid- yrrr plz stop irritating me.. Who are you? Baar baar aakar chipak rhi hu.. Amd what is this baby.? Plz..stay away.. Stupid.

Riya control her anger and looked aroubd finding all smiling giving a mocking laugh which made her mad.. She looked at sana who looked at her but gave a blank look.. Riya grit her teeth and went away.. Sid looked at sana to see some reaction.

Entire journy was same..sana who was looking out of the window.. But didnt spare a look at sid ..who was continously looking at her..! He promised himself to win her back.. Its the high tym to get her back.. He didnt want to loose her at any cost.. He would do anything fr her now.. !