chapter-16

Sid was frustrated... he himself didnt know why... But he was.! He felt he was not at peace. He too was now addictive to her pampering and love she showers... but unaware he was!

Riya came fuming to sid.
Riya- yeh kya batemeezi thi..sab the wha.. How could you speak like that?
Sid roolled his eyes... And joined his hands..
Riya- muje baksh do...!
Riya looked at him annoying.

Sid looked at riya.. how she question him on her self respect..but sana always use to take it.. And got melted with his sweet words love only.. He like how he use to tease her and then her making a cute face and him kissing her with sweet words.

Sitting on the bench.. Sid took his face in his palm... he let riya to come close as he want sana to get red signal but now if this was happening ..he was unhappy...from that day , he not even said any flirt words or said any sugar cotted things to girls to have fun.! Neither he was feeling to checkout.. Just he was blank.

SPORTS DAY...

Everything was going great for sana's team.. they were winning in every sports.. Hootering and clapping they were enjoying.

Sid who was very serious to win every game but his mind was block by the thoughts.

Rishi was cherring sana.. Hooting up with his frndz ... Sid rolled his eyes at him who was smirking.. Celebrating his win...!

Sana won the race again making girls fume.. As no one was able to defeat her.. Seema smiled looking at sana.

Rishi- yayyyy.... Sanannaa( shouting...hootering).
Rishi ran to saana.. And picked her up with his friend.. Making her giggle when he throw her up.. Cheering her.

Sid looked at them and clenched his jaw...he was staring at sana who was laughing with rishi.

Rishi pulled sana and kissed her cheeks... Sana looked at him and smiled. Sana didnt object his kiss making sid anger raise.

Principal- And the best team and house of the year goes to red team..!

Sana and rishi as captains went to stage.. Taking the trophy and smiled at team..even not for a once sana looked at sid. And sid who have had been gone mad if he looses was not affected from lossing .

All students were hving the lunch arrange by school.

Nitish- bro..? Tere ko hua kya hai? Aj kha gya vo bail jo apni haar par bujaal lata hai?
Sid looked above and then at sana who was busy..!
Nitish looked at sid.
Nitish- tu muje bta de broo..kya baat h?are you regreting breaking up with her? Sid looked at nitish blank.
Sid- n..na..nahi.!
Nitish- toh phir? Use hi dekhta rhta hai aj kl.. Compition se zda tuje sana ki attention chahiye.. Khi pyarr vyarr toh nhi kar baitha?..
Sid rolled his eyes and denied.
Sid- nhi.. Just ki.. Socha nhi tha ..itni jlde baat bnd ho jaye gi.. Mtlb all this ignorance .. Jaise ko janti hi nhi h muje.
Nitish let out a chuckle.
Nitish- toh tu kya chahta hai.? Puja kare tere... Kya bole..oh koi nhi sid.. We can be just friends?
Tune bhi yehi kia tha bro.. Shuruwat tune ki.. U ignored her . Tu hi chahta tha she should get busy .. Tere piche na aaye.. And ab tuje alg hi aag lag rhi h.? It was just a timepass for you.. Itna dil par mat le..!
Sid- main ek bar .. Baat krke ata hun..!
Nitish looked at him in disbelief.. And glare his back.

Sana looked infront ... Sid was coming her way... Sid smiled at her but she did nt respond.

Sid- congo sana.. ! Great as always.
Sana nodded her head with no expression.
Sid- muje kuch baat krni hai..! Ek min!
Sid looked at her frndz.. Sana moved aside with him not wanted to create any scene.

Sid- look sana.. I m really sorry..! Maine jo bhi.. Galat bola..and a..
Sana looked at him.. Sid smiled awakardly.
Sana- listen.. No need to bring that thing again and again..! Thats over now.. Lets move on.. Now...and plz.. Stop all this.. Muje baat nhi krni hai tumse so stop paying attention to me.

Sid looked at her amused.. She was different.. Not that childlish sana who use to throw tantrum on him..!

Sid- i can understand... Tu..tum.are liye yeh.. Sab.. I was wrong.. Tumare dard ... Samj nhi paya.. Sirf.. Ap..apna..
Sana winced and said grinnding her teeth..
Sana- stop bringing that shit in between.. Kyu vo baate la rhe ho baar baar.? Listen..its all over now.. Sab baate and all that stuff ... Miti dal ke dafnaodo apne andar..muje koi baat nhi krni..and this is the last time , you are talking to me.. Plz aage se muje muh mat lagna.!

Sid gulped his lump.. He felt needles peircing his heart.. He recall that moments.. To make her know.. What did they share and his heart flutter while remembering that love moments.. But what she said broke his heart.!  He for the first time was feeling to cry a loud..he is feeling empty.. Missing a warmth of a fruty frangrance who use to cling on him..and shower him with kisses... ! He was not aware that he will get affect that much but now.. He wad getting affected.tears start forming behind his eyes making it blur.

Looking above he found sana laughing with her friends.. Sid moved away
.. Walking to the parking.

Nitish came into his way..
Nitish- broo kal.  Trip ja rha hai ! M excieted..!
Sid- i m not coming.!
Nitish- kyu yarr.. Kya hai..mja mat khrab kar bro.
Sid- plz mera interest nhi h...i m out.!
Nitish winced but smirk.
Nitish- sana bhi ja rhi hai broo! What if rishi ne kuch kia.. You should be there!

Sid stopped and looked at him who control his smile. Sid nodded.
Sid-.thik h tere lye...