chapter-18

All have been reached to their destiny...
Sana was fuming in anger... This was frustrated fr her.. Sid want her to move on ...also.. Dnt wana her to be with another.

Running to washroom..sana bursted into tears..she was pretending to be ok.. and showing she forget but deep down she was brokenn.. He is her frst love.. Who evoke desires and love in her.. But he also destrooy her!

Sana felt someone"s hand on her shoulder and sniffed looking back.. Seema should there with concern feeling pity for sana!

Sana hugged her tight.. Again crying..
Seema- bass karr..kyu roo rahi hai? Jne de na..
Sana- main pyr krte hu usse...! ( cry)..vo aise kyu kr rha.. Ab use kya prblm h... !
Seema- kya pta.. Usko uski glti ka ahsass hoo.. Ek baar baat krle.!
Sana- nhi mai nhi.. Usne bhut glt kia..
Seema- chup hoja.. Abhi enjoy kr.. Hum uska baad main dekhe ge.. Pr muje lgta h.. Vo bhi shyd tere ko like krta hai... Or genuinly tere se sorry h.. Chl abhi hum chlte h..

Sana nodded wiping her tears ...

Sana- hmm.. Shyd..ho skta h.. Mai bhi phir manaloo gi use.. Mai nhi rh skte..uske bina!

Seema smiled. They both..open the door.. and seema looked at sana who was freezed to see riya holding sid's hand.

Seema who was going to step out but was stopped by sana..

Riya- dekhoo sid  ... Hume patience rkhna pdega.. Sana ko phasane main.!

Sid looked at her ... The wording she was using but he was nt interested to give her lecture ... He just want help so that he can get sana back .

Sid nodded absent mindedly.. !

Riya- tum tension mt lo.. Hum rishi k aage tera ego niche nhi hone denge.. Vo pgl h.. Aram se aajaygi baato main.. Just do what i say.. ! ( cupping his cheeks)

Sid- hmmm..

Sana eyes filled with tears ... She thought sid was really sorry..but here was different scene.. He again broke her heart..! Seema looked at sana.. And squeeze her hand..

Riya looked back and smirk... finding sana.. and hugged sid tightly.. Getting cozy with him.. Sid looked at her and didnt bother..he know she was interested... But suddenly made himself free.. Slowly removing her.. Riya annoying made face.. But suddenly peck his cheeks making him shock...

Sana closed her eyes looking another side.. And cried... Sid was fuming at her before he could shout.. Riya hold his hand and pulled him to boys washroom.. Shocking and breaking sana to no end.. Sana went inside again making seema worryy..!

Sid pulled his hand out of riya hold..

Sid- are you mad.?
Riya- u know ...i like you.! Problem kya hai? Its ok if u didnt like but i will help u... But sid i seriously like u.!

Sid ignore and went from there .,

Here sana cried and went out cleaning her face..recalling and keeping in mind.. How is sid!

Seema- tu thik h?
Sana nodded giving weak smile!

Moving out... Sana crossed the way sid was standing and stood near her new frndzz.. Spclyy sid's rival.!

Sid looked at sana with a sad face... But she was looking another side...!

Riya came and stood with sid giving him a smile... Sid reciprociate a little hoping fr a help!

Rishi took sana with him.. Holding her hand making sid panick n anger.

Sid ran behind them... Riya followed him too.. !

Riya- sid... Stop running behind her..
Sid looked at her.. And ignored her... !

Sid-kya h?

Riya- where r u going? Pgl ho? Aise agyi kya vo? U r looking desprate..

Sid- phir kya mai baitha rho? This is ur plan? Tum ka..

Riya- just shut up.. I like u ...tbhi help kr rhi hi... Blyi ka koi zamana nhi.. Tum uske piche gumte rho.. Vo gumati rhegi.. Show her.. U r nt desprate... Ldkio ka yhi hota h.. Attention seeker
... Tum baoo nhi doge.. Vo aygiii... Soo plz..yaad kroo.. Jb tum ignore kr rhe the... Tumare piche...kaise manane ati thi..jis din tumne sry bola.. Tb se side plt li.. Islye jaise mai bolo vo kroo...khud aygi tumare passs..

Sid looked at her and remember the tymm
...she was right..she thought..n nodded.

Riya smiled and hold his hand.. Sid looked at her n smile a little

This scene was all captureed by sana.. She saw riya holding sid hand and moving awayy.!

-------

Sid was busy in adventures n activity students were doing but he was mentally absent.. As sana was eloped from there.. Deciding to find her... Sid slowly..went from there to find her.

Moving a little frward.. He couldnt find her... He spotted seema doing boating but sana was not there... Looking around.. He try to found rishi grp.. He spotted him but rishi was nt there making his heatbeat rise... !

Sid felt someone tap on his shoulder.. Looking back he found his teacher..

Sir-sir one freshmemt bag is left in the bus.. Plz..laa do... Its tym fr frshmnt..
Sid nodded somehow.. ! N moved to bus.. Spot where bus was standing..

But while moving he kept.. Lookin around to find sana... ! Sid was pissed a liittle.. He climbed the bus... And picked the bag up.. But found some moment behind.. Ignoring he was about to move out...Moving a liitlle back..
He was shockk..

Sana and rishi were kissing each other.. Sitting and sana was almost in his lap.. It looked like both were equaly interested... Sana holding his face was kissing him.. And rishi was almost griding his on her lower part.. Sid was shocked.. And taken a back... Rishi broke the kiss and start to kiss sana neck.. Making her neck tilte.. Sana bit her lip.. And open her eyes..spotting sid and lookeed at him.. Pulling rishi hairs.. ..sana attacked his lips
. Looking at sid.. Without breaking eye contactt.. Sid eyes were red.. Fuming in anger..