"You only won this round because I got distracted. We still have one more round." You set his controller down. "I've gotta use the restroom real quick, though. It's not over yet." You squinted your eyes at him all the way until you reached his bathroom.

Plagg flew out his Fanny, waving his arms dramatically. "You guys are so competitive when you play video games."

"Yeah, it's like a switch. Suddenly I'm in a competitive game mode. But now's not the time for that, I think there's an akuma on the loose. Plagg, claws out." You opened the medium sized window above his bathtub, using that as an exit.

All of Paris was filled with these goblin-like creatures doing mass destruction. There was definitely an akuma. You used your staff to keep them from bothering you.

Ladybug suddenly appeared in front of you hanging upside down Spider-man style. "Oh, why hello there, M'lady!"

Ladybug dropped to the floor, catching one of the goblins in her yoyo. "You're just in time, Kitty!" She said, ripping its hat in two causing the goblin to disappear.

"I'm assuming you've been dealing with these creatures for a while if you knew to go for the hat." Ladybugs eyes widen.

"Y-yeah! It was a trial and error." She inform, to which you nodded.

"No akuma was released." You put your hand on your chin confused. "No, 'cause that monster was a clone. These Sapotis multiply every time they eat. To get to the akuma, we must destroy the original one. The very first one Hawk Moth akumatized."

"So that means we have to catch all of them?" You asked, a hint of tiredness in your voice. Ladybug raised her brows at you. "I thought you liked a good challenge!"

You sighed. "Not when it involves trying to catch thousands of Sapotis roaming all over Paris."

A group of Sapotis road their way down the street on a most likely stolen bicycle. You held your staff out so it'd trip them, and send them flying off the bike. Ladybug broke the hats with her yoyo; the Sapotis immediately vanishing. You and Ladybug continued going around Paris defeating the little Sapotis until there were at least a few hundred left.

At Andres ice cream cart were the Sapotis multiplying eating the kabobs in Andres cart. "Hey, don't eat that ice cream or things will get catastrophic!" You told them. They all turned towards you and Ladybug, running straight for you.

You both blocked and hit each Sapotis, separating them from their hats. "We can't destroy all of their hats. There's too many of them!" The Sapotis gathered around you, trapping you between them and the fence. "Miraculous!" They chanted.

"Lucky charm!" A teapot fell back in ladybugs hands. "A teapot?" You questioned.

"It's strangely familiar." Ladybug commented. Ladybug looked around the area while you continued fighting off the Sapotis. "It's weird. I can't find anything!"

"Well we need to figure something out soon! My Kung Fu isn't enough!" You gave Ladybug a worried look. Her eyes brightened. "Of course! I know someone who can help! I gotta go!"

"What? Right now? What do I do while I wait for you?" You asked. Ladybug turned around getting ready to take off. "You have to trust me on this. Hold off the Sapotis until I get back."

You nodded at Ladybug, facing the Sapotis once again.

The Sapotis jumped at you trying to take you down. You swung your staff at them, making sure their hats tore. More Sapotis appeared on each end of the bridge, that'd definitely be able to take you down if you stayed there. You extended your staff to one end of the bride so you weren't cornered anymore. They still chased you down. You occasionally looked back so you could hit a few Sapotis away from you, and hit the ones in front so they couldn't get you.