XVIII | Gigantitan

Start from the beginning

Your mom gave you her hand hesitantly. You made sure she was secure by your side before extending your staff away from the area. You landed at a building a few blocks away, setting her down and running away before she had the chance to say anything to you.

When you'd gotten back to where the baby was, it was following a group of girls. You stood on the building behind him and that was just a few feet taller. You flicked the bell on your hip catching the giant baby's attention. "Well, you're the biggest rug rat I've ever seen." You told him.

He reached up trying to get ahold of you. "Kitty!"

You jumped back so he couldn't reach you. "Let's go splish-splash, Megababy." You hopped on his forehead then back on the ground. "You can't catch me!" You teased.

He smiled, reaching his hand out and chasing you. "Let's get our feet nice and wet. But we can't squish anyone, okay?" You used your staff to help you get away faster and make bigger jumps. You didn't notice Big Baby was right behind you, accidentally getting caught in both his hands. "Lolli!" He opened his mouth, slowly raising you towards it. "Ahh-"

"Hey there, kitty-cat!" You opened your eyes happy to see Ladybug. "I see you're not much of a natural with kids, are you?"

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Are you kidding? We were just playing a game of tag!" The baby's grip on you loosened, giving you an opportunity to escape. You ran by Ladybug's side.

"The akuma's probably in his bracelet." Ladybug suggested. Ladybug threw her yoyo wrapping it around the baby's wrists. He looked startled, pulling away from the yoyo and throwing Ladybug. You went over to wear Ladybug had landing, raising yourself safely on the building. "It looks like you're not much of a natural with kids either, huh? Nice flying." You mocked.

"Ha, ha. For your information, I've never babysat anything heavier than ten tons!" You grabbed Ladybug's shoulders yanking her close in front of you to dodge the lurking baby's hand. "Kitty!" He called.

Ladybug launched towards the baby's bracelet, only to be thrown again. You sighed, stepping back then running forward, using the baby's head as a boost. He shook his head recovering himself. You landed a few feet away from Ladybug. "Okay, change of plans. To calm a baby down just put him in a playpen!"

"Where are we gonna find a playpen his size?" You asked. Ladybug gestured to the Eiffel Tower. "The Eiffel Tower! We'll pen him up in there with my yoyo, sing him lullabies, we can read him a bedtime story, make cooing sounds... coo! Coo! Then, when he's getting sleepy, bam! You use cataclysm to destroy his bracelet!"

"That's an awfully long and complicated plan, M'lady." You frowned.

Ladybug side eyed you. "You've got something better?"

You whistled loudly enough for the baby to hear. He was bent down looking in buildings, most likely looking for you. His eyes lit up when he saw you. "Kitty!" He immediately walked down the steps and in your direction.

You and Ladybug started walking backwards, making sure the baby was following you the whole time. "Once we get him in his playpen, I'll sing him a lullaby."

"We want to calm the baby down, not burst his ear drums."

You gasps dramatically, putting a hand over your heart. "How could you say such a thing, M'lady. I've got a great voice. One of these days, I'll meow you a love song." Ladybug smiled.