Chapter 25: My Poor Arm

Kamila's P.O.V.

School today was hell. Everyone kept pointing at me, calling me a whore, slut and other shit that has almost pushed me over the edge. If I had to hear one more guy ask me to "hang out", I was going to lose my shit. And now I was cursing. I made it to my locker and grabbed some text books that I needed for my next class. Suddenly I can feel the presence of three people. I turned around and was faced with two three males. My 5'6 foot frame was tiny compared to their height. I felt their sick and disgusting emotions and felt like gagging. The one in the middle pinned me to my locker and looked down at me. The whole hallway went silent and I felt fury course through my veins. I might kill someone, I thought to myself as I carefully examined the three guys.

The one in the middle had bad breath and looked like Barbie's boyfriend, Ken. I slowly blinked at him and he licked his lips. The other two looked miserable and kinda like him, but not disgusting. "Listen, how about you make this easy on yourself and come with us pretty." He suggested. I blinked and looked around. Everyone was watching but not doing anything. "Hey!" He barked. I looked up at him and sighed. "What's your name?" I asked him. He smirked. "Why? So you know what name you're screaming when we're in bed?" I looked up at him and shook my head. "No. It's so I can tell the cops your name after I hid your body." I hissed. He laughed. "That's cute coming from a little hero." He taunted.

Some of the heroes in the hallway looked mad at that comment, but didn't do anything. I took a deep breath and reminded myself to calm down. "Only in self defense." I muttered. That made him mad so he punched me in the gut. I doubled over and hissed in pain. "Shut it slut!" He growled. I tried. I really did, but he was asking for this the second he crossed me. I floated upward and glared at him, sure that my eyes were glowing red. He and his friends stepped backward and looked up at me. I looked the one in the middle in his eyes then calmed down. I sighed and closed my locker. "I have class." I muttered. I looked at everyone and shook my head. "Some help y'all were!" I yelled. The heroes looked so disappointed and the villains glared at the guy. I walked away, now bored and numb to everything.

The bell rang and I cheered. "The day is over!" Then Jaxson tapped on my shoulder. "That's the lunch bell." I glared at him. "I hate you." I growled. He laughed. "It's not me, it's time!" I still glared at him. "I hate you both."

(Amazing World of Gumball reference)

We left class and headed to the Cafeteria for lunch. "So, how was your day?"

Jaxson's P.O.V.

I left like dying. I was a villain and I just asked the stupidest question ever. She looked at me confused, then shrugged. "I don't feel anything right now." She admitted. I looked at her and noticed that she seemed a little more tense. Her nervous system was also going faster than normal. I opened the doors and we walked in. People turned and saw us and looked away. Uuuhh. What the heck happened. I looked at Kamila who was already walking away from me. I sighed and walked to Pizza Hut for my usual. "Hey Jaxson honey!" I looked at Linda and smiled. They were the best at making pizza at this school. And she made the best pepperoni pizza for me in my opinion. "You want your usual?" She asked me. I nodded and she got to making it. "Oh! Hello Jaxson." I felt dread fill me and I wanted to cry out in frustration.

"Hello Tiffany." I muttered. She smiled at me and I looked around for Linda. "So Jaxson. Did you, like, see the video about that slut, Kamila?" She asked. I blinked and looked at her. "Are you sure you're a hero?" I asked her. She looked taken aback at my comment and I heard some snickers coming from some other students. Heroes and villains alike were laughing at my comment. Her face had turned red and steam came out of her ears. "I am a hero!" She shrieked. A lot of people looked over at us and laughed at her red face. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw someone running from some people. I looked and was surprised to see Gale running from Sean and some other snotty heroes. Then Chad materialized and got Gale the heck out of there. They appeared next to me out of breath and Gale nervously smiled at me. "Oh, Hey Jaxson." Gale said nervously.

Chad looked at me and shrugged. Then my number was called and I walked over to the counter to grab my food. She handed me my coke and I walked back to Gale and Chad. "Tell me what the heck you idiots did." I growled. Gale nervously smiled and Chad rolled his eyes. "By the way, how'd you get the hot pink dye out of your hair?" Chad asked. I groaned and walked away. Then I felt sharp fingernails scratch my arm and I turned around and saw a pissed off Tiffany. "You can't just ignore me, Jaxson! We used to date!" Then she started tracing hearts on my arms and I sighed to control my anger. Kamila had once said something about writing a story about equal rights. I think I'd like to live there because then I could punch Tiffany without being judged.

I looked down at Tiffany and silently willed a girl whom I was friends with to come and beat her ass. "Yellow lads and lassies!" I heard a terrible Scottish accent and turned around and saw Kamila with Robin and they both looked kinda pissed. Tiffany looked them up and down and I knew someone was leaving with a broken limb. Tiffany glared at Robin and Kamila and I saw her hands glow.

"Nope! No, no absolutely not!" Linda came out to try and break up the soon to be fight. This wasn't going to end well. And during all that freaking time, Tiffany still hadn't let go of my poor arm. "Chad." I hissed. He looked at me and I mouthed the words "Teleport us." He nodded and teleported us out of there.