CHAPTER 5:Wait! Come on!

The zen garden. Too good

Kamila's P.O.V.

I looked outside the window and gasped. There was the most beautiful zen garden ever. There were some people meditating in the gardens, taking walks, holding hands, and enjoying the scenery. "These are our mediation gardens. This is where students can go for some peace and quiet. They can also do their assignments here. Some classes are also held here." The bus slowed down for us to take a full view of the gardens. As we drove past, I saw outdoor training grounds and some older students sparring. They were using complex moves that have I have only seen in my dreams, Then I saw the main building. It was like three giant castles combined and made modern. "That is the main building. This is where all your classes will be." We slowly turned and I saw a huge lawn. 

"We are the home of the Dragon Strikers. That's the name for all our teams. And yes, it does get confusing." We all laughed at the comment. I wanted to join basketball, but didn't know if they had it. The bus kept moving and I saw the dorms, if that's even the right word for it. They were HUGE! There was a giant building where the apartment dorms were. I noticed some cottages near the apartment and I questioned Robin and Jas. "What's up with the cottages?" "Oh! That's where the teachers sleep." Robin said with a smile. "And where disable kids go." Jas said. "Or kids with special needs." I smiled at how diverse the school is.

Cottages

Cottages

Eh! Close enough

Eh! Close enough. 😅✌🏽

Mateo and Iven somehow got into an argument  about who is the smartest, and why. I can't wait to hear more of those arguments. "This was going to be a great year."I said. Robin laughed and Jas rolled her eyes. The bus pulled into a parking garage and I felt amazed. We went to a section that was labeled buses. I saw that there were three other buses already there. Those were the other three grades here. Another bus came in and I looked around. No one thought it was weird. "What's the other bus for?" Robin looked confused at my question then looked out the window. "Oh that bus. It's for the special needs kids." I nodded and grabbed my bag. "Alright kids. Time for you to get your room numbers." We all filed out of the bus, thanking the bus driver as we walked out. Oh! And her name is Eda. Everyone left the bus and walked to the main hall.

There were six sections. The first five were for the main five grades. The sixth one is for new kids, which is where I was heading. There are ten new kids for each grade, and because my bus was last and I was in the back, I was last in line. After 30 minutes, it was finally my turn. I walked up to her and she looked me over. I smiled and greeted her. "Good morning!" I chirped. She looked surprised at my greeting and gave me a small smile back. "What's your name?" She asked. "My name is Kamila D'Vilo and I'm in junior year." Again she looked surprised. "I didn't ask for your grade. How did you know that I would ask that.?" I thought for a minute and said, "I knew because I went to a different Academy before this." She nodded and typed something down.

"Okay, here's your key, dorm number and dorm mates list. You have a total of five." I nodded and felt nervous about who would be my dorm mates. I walked over to Robin and Jas who were waiting for me. "So who do you have?" Jas asked. I opened the folded paper and saw the first few names. "We all have the same people." Robin whispered. I felt a shadow and his arm went around my shoulders. "Looks like we're roommates." Shit. Jaxson had his arm around me, and a huge smile on his face. "Remember what I said on the plane?" His eyes went wide and he pulled away. "This year is going to be hell for you." Hehehe.

Mateo walked over to us with Iven behind him both wearing giant grins. "Guess who's our roommates?" Mateo said with a stupid grin. I sighed and looked away. Jaxson smirked and was about to say something stupid, when a shrill voice rang out. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?! I CAN'T SHARE A ROOM WITH THESE LOSERS!?!" Tiffany was throwing a tantrum about her roommates. I checked over the list of people I was with and was relieved to see that she wasn't there. "Can we go now?" Mateo asked. We all left as she started screaming. Lightning bolts and bursts of electricity were coming from her. "I can't believe that you dated that she-beast."

Jaxson's P.O.V.

I froze and stared ahead. "Wait wait wait wait wait. You dated that spoiled, rich, baby temper tantrum throwing string bean of a prom queen?" Kamila asked, looking shocked and disgusted, "Man your standards must be low." She muttered. "Is someone jealous?" I teased. She looked away, and looked close to shifting. Aw, now don't shift. I was joking." She walked away from me and huffed. "Wait! Come on!" I chased after her with the laughter of our friends behind us. "Your feelings get hurt so easily, chocolate." I said, after I had caught up with her. "What's the room number?" She asked. I looked and started laughing. 

"What, what is it?" She asked. She looked and started laughing. The others came to see what was so funny. "You are a wrong person Jax." Kami said, once she regained her breath. "You were laughing too!" Mateo was the first to reach us. "What is it?" He asked. "Check the room number." He looked, then smacked me upside the head. "I probably deserved that." The others did the same and glared daggers at me. "Kamila thought it was funny." I said innocently, even though I'm anything but. "No. I was laughing because you were laughing." She said, looking at me through her long lashes. "Read the number out loud then Kamila. Without laughing." Robin suggested. She took a big sigh and took the paper from my hands. 

"69."

I KNOW I KNOW! It's very immature and such. Not my fault though. I just couldn't help myself. Now I have a question for all of you. 

What is 

Your favorite 

Nick jr

Ship?

I ship Chase and Sky so hard.