Chapter 14: Spa

Robin's P.O.V.

It's the day of the party and we have the pranks ready. Normally, the boys wake up later in the day. We spend some more time getting ready. Not because we're girls. But because there are so many parts we have to put on. And I hate dresses. "No. Absolutely not. I would rather kiss Jaxson then go to that tourture." Kamila's voice rang out. I sighed and grabbed my backpack. Chinenye was apparently trying to convince Kami to go to the spa. "They stick sharp on my face and creams that burn! That's not relaxation, that's the reason for death!" I sighed. "Kamila, we have to go. If you do, I'll buy you three packs of Kit Kat minis." She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow. Thirty minutes later, all of us were at the spa checking in and Kamila's arms were crossed. "If you don't get me my candy after this, I'll turn your hair into granny style." I raised my hands in surrender and the receptionist smiled at us.

"I take it you don't like the spa?" She asked Kamila. Kamila started rocking back and forth on her heels. "It's not the whole spa treatment. It's the popping of the pimples that I hate." The receptionist, who's name is Willow, walked out from behind the desk. "I'll take care of you. Don't worry." She took Kamila's arm and gestured for us to follow them. "I'll take your friend here and someone else will help you three." We nodded and went to change into robes. After changing we walked out and Willow took Kamila by the arm. "After your individual treatments, you'll be taken to the sauna." We nodded and Willow took Kamila up the stairs to the room. Later the other girls were taken as well and I was left. "Um, Robin?" I looked up and saw a man with a clipboard. "Um, yea. That's me." I stuttered. He smiled. "Alright then. Let's go." I felt so nervous and couldn't talk. "Oh! I never introduced myself. I'm Max." I nodded.

"Ok. I know we haven't met you yet, but I can tell that you aren't one to be so quiet." I shrugged and we turned left. "Ok, here's your room." I walked in and he closed the door behind me. After doing my thing and getting under the covers, I called him in. "Alrighty Robin. Let's start with your facial." And for the next 30 or so minutes, he worked on my face, asking questions about my life, and soon I relaxed. "Also, I'm gay. I saw how my being a guy upset you." He chuckled. "Thaaaat's my power. The ability to sense others' emotions." I felt so stupid. "Oh, that wasn't why I felt like that, honest." I protested. It was kinda hard with the face mask slightly burning me. "Then what was?" He asked. He was moving around putting things where they belonged and washing some supplies.

"It was mostly because of some things I've read about what could happen." I was trying not to sound stereotypical. "My friend, Kamila, um she told me that some spas take advantage of some people while they are vulnerable." He was laughing now. "Well I'm not like that even though there are some guys I would like to do who come here." I was now completely comfortable with Max. "Alright, let me wash this off and then you can change." I nodded and he proceeded to wash it off. "By the way, it's not the males here that you should be worried about. There's this one super annoying chick, name like a tree. Lilly, Woods, oh!" He snapped his fingers. "It's Willow." I stiffened up."She took my friend." He made a face and almost sat up. "Dress up. We'll get them." I nodded.

After wearing my robe I stepped out and saw Kamila looking lost. "Hey Kami." She flinched and looked at me, fear in her eyes. "What happened?" I asked. She just shrugged. "I have no idea." She muttered. "Where's Willow?" Max growled. Kamila shrugged. "I don't know." He walked up to her and looked her in the eyes. "She's under a spell. A hallucination spell." Kamila looked even more clueless at that and I felt fear. "Let's go to the sauna. It'll clear your mind." We nodded and he led us to the sauna. "Hey Jas, hey Chinenye." They were chilling in the sauna with drinks and books. I grabbed my phone and Kamila grabbed a big ass book in with her.

Da sauna

Da sauna

"Do you guys go to Power Academy?" Max asked us. We all nodded. "Guys this is Max." He smiled and waved. "Hey." "Sup." "Hi!" Max nodded. "Well, I also go to Power Academy, I'm gay, and I'm in the junior grade." Kamila smiled wide. "No way. We're also in junior year." Then her smile turned into a smirk. "I'm going to get you a freaking boyfriend. This I swear." He looked nervous at her declaration. After 30 minutes, we walked out of the spa with Max. "Let's go shopping!" Max squealed. We laughed and hopped into Jas's car. Max apparently didn't have one so he carpooled with us.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

We went to the Dominion Mall for some clothes for the party. Max squealed and pointed to a store. "There. Both male and female clothes are there! And I see a nice tux that would look hot on me!" We all walked into the store and ooooo'd. There were so many different clothes of all shapes and sizes. "Divide and conquer." We split up and I looked around. Nothing caught my eye and I sighed. "Jas!" I looked and saw Kamila with max. Her arms were full of clothes and so were Max's. "Find robin and get her to the changing rooms. I found clothes for you two to try. And Max as well." She smiled and walked towards the changing rooms with max in tow. I walked to the shoes and found Robin looking at some shoes. "Kamila found some clothes for us, Robin. Let's go." She made a face but followed me. 

Nickelodeon ships

Spongebob Squarepants and Sandy Cheeks