Chapter 2: Snack Bar

Kamila's P.O.V.

"No." He raised an eyebrow at me then looked at Robin. "Then is it yours?" He asked Robin. She smirked and shook her head. "No. But I can tell that you heard our conversation." He nodded and I gulped. Now he had a smirk on his face. He fully turned his seat around to face us. I then noticed that he was oddly flexible for being in an airplane seat. "Are you wearing your seatbelt?" I asked. He smirked and cocked his head at me. "Aw, sweet cheeks. You care about me, huh?" My cheeks heated up and I looked away. "I care for the safety of the innocent." I said. He laughed and cupped my face, forcing me to look at him. "Sorry honey, but," he smirked. "I'm not innocent." I pulled away from his hand and immediately missed the warmith. I ignored that feeling and glared at him. "Nope!" I relaxed in my seat, his blue eyes followed me carefully. "Nope? What does that mean, chocolate?" I raised an eyebrow at him and growled.

"Don't call me that." I growled. I looked away from his cute smiling face with the stupid dimples. He turned around again facing away from us. I sat back and glared at Robin. "What?" She asked innocently. "When we get off the plane, I'm going to destroy you." She just laughed and we continued talking. After a while, she fell asleep and the seatbelt sign turned off. "Alright kids! You may remove your seatbelts now. And feel free to check out the snack bar."

 Some people got up and left for the snack room, wanting to refill in food

 Some people got up and left for the snack room, wanting to refill in food. There was so much space between the seats, so Jasmine didn't have to squeeze past me to get to where she was going. She walked with the other teens to the snack bar and the villain turned to me. "I never introduced myself. I'm Jaxson. And you are?" 

My mind came up with two decisions. I could tell him my real name, or come up with a fake one. I sighed, hoping I won't regret this. "I'm Kamila." He smiled. A genuine smiled. "Well, do you want to go to the snack bar?" He asked. I shook my head and went through my backpack. "No thanks. I won't find anything I want there." He shrugged and got up. He was wearing a tight shirt that showed off all his abs. I felt heat bloom in my face and couldn't look away. "If you take a picture, it'll last longer." I cocked my head and hated myself for what I did next. I brought out my phone and snapped a picture. "Thanks for the suggestion!" I chirped. Robin started snickering and I glared. She had woken up a while ago, and I hadn't noticed.

I'm getting rusty. "I'm going to go get a coke. Want anything Kamila?" Robin asked. I shook my head and watched her leave. I relaxed in my seat and was about to sleep, when Jaylen's annoying voice rang out. "You do want something." I opened my eyes to glare at him. "So what? I'll get it myself when I want it." He shrugged and leaned in close. "So, when are you going to try and get me?"

Jaxson's P.O.V.

I smirked at her shocked face. "N-no! You're so MUCH! Why would I want you?" She let out a chuckle at the thought. "Just let me nap." I smiled at that. For a hero, she sure had a quick tongue. "Why do you care?" She asked me. I smirked and cupped her face. I heard her breath hitch and smiled again. "I'll see you around chocolate."I walked away from her shocked face, laughing to myself. I met up with Mateo and Iven. "Hey guys!" I called out. Some girls were staring at us, but I ignored them. "One pepsi." I ordered. The AI grabbed a glass from underneath the table and went to the large fridge. It pulled a pepsi from the fridge and poured it into the glass along with five ice cubes. It slid my drink across the table. I picked it up and drank it. It slightly burned my throat, but tasted good.

"So. Do you know who you're sharing a dorm with?" Iven asked. He had a Fanta in his hand and took a swig from it. "No. Hey did you hear that they changed the formatting of the dorms?" I asked them. They both shook their heads. "I think that there are six in each dorm." Wow. That sounds complicated." Mateo muttered. "I wonder if its all heroes and all villains or a mix." Iven said, taking a sip of his drink. I shrugged and downed the rest of my drink. Suddenly the door opened and Kamila stumbled in. Her hair looked like a mess and she was panting. She made her way to her friends and collapsed in a seat. "Who's she?" "Yea. I've never seen her before." "She's kinda hot." Whispers about her rang out in the snack bar as I listened around.

Ace walked in and looked around. His eyes landed on her and he smirked. But he walked over to us. "Hey boys." I hated him. "Did ya'll meet the hot new girl?" He asked, while looking at her. "Yea, I met her." I said. They all looked surprised. "Really? Well I hope she's a good lay." Yes we're villains, but that's disgusting."What? Everyone else is thinking it. Even you Jax." He's a snake shifter, who can read the minds of people that he touches. I saw that he had his hand on my arm and I pulled it away with a growl. "Don't read my mind Ace." He just smiled and walked over to the AI. He got a weird purple drink that was fizzing. He drank it and sighed, a pleased look on his face."I hope she's in my dorm." I sighed and asked the AI for another drink. This is going to be a long two hours.