The new base

(A/N: so we are just gonna fast forward to when the leauge move in to their new base because i am lazy okay)

Shigaraki: "Well here we are"

*They looked at a small pub that had closed down due to villians*

Dabi: "Eh looks good enough"

Toga: "Yeah looks cool"

*The others agree*

*They all walk inside and put down their things*

Deku/Izuku: "Surprise! we're here to help ^^"

Shoto: "Yep"

*A few hours later everything was unpacked and set up in the way it needed to be the league had chosen their bedrooms and set up a living room area which consisted of a TV, sofa, gaming console a coffee table and a large white fur rug*

Hawks: "It looks so cool!"

Dabi: "We did a good job"

Kurogiri: "Indeed we did"

Shigaraki: "Yeah it looks good now i'm ordering take-out what does everyone want"

*They all decide to order pizza*

Deku/Izuku: "This is so good"

Bakugo: "Yea thanks"

Shoto: "I just realised...that shigarki and Hawks are technically my brother-in-laws"

Hawks: "Yeah! aren't you lucky"

Shigarki: "Yeah i am and Hawks just eat your chicken nuggets-"

Bakugo: "Is that the nice way you tell people to shut up?"

*Shigaraki gives a hesitant but slow nod*

Shoto: "Wait...this means that im related to two villians who hate endeavour just as much as i do *excited shoto noises*"

Dabi: "Indeed it does lil brother"

Shigaraki: "Yeah he sucks i know i hate loads of heros but he's the worst"

Deku/Izuku: "Pft endeavour sucks"

Bakugo: "Yup"

Shoto: "Can i join the leauge pleaseeeee"

Shigaraki: "Eh sure why not but you'll have to be under my supervision or Dabi's"

Shoto: "Yay thanks!"

Deku/izuku: "Fuck it! i'll join to if you'll let me"

*everyone looks shocked*

Bakugo: "I was recording- but did he just.....say...his first swear word i'm so proud" *sniffles*

Shoto: "Izu- did you just.."

Shigaraki: "we have broken the broccoli"

*Dabi, Hawks, Toga, twice, Natsou and spinner are too stunned to speak*

Deku/Izuku: "Why are you guys all so shocked? did you not know i could swear?"

Shigaraki: "But yes, you can join but like shoto you'll have to be under supervision anyone else want to join while we're at it?"

*Bakugo, Hawks and Natsou raise their hands*

Shigaraki: "You three can join too the more the merrier"

Bakugo: "Fuck yea!"