The big three get interviewed

Your_local_burnt_emo Remember 'You don't know us personally' shoto don't call me Touya bakugo don't call me burnt boy and deku, deku you just be you

Icythot Yes I know 'Dabi' ew that felt weird

Princesspompom Tch, whatever burnt boy

broccoliboi Okay I'll make sure they don't slip up don't worry!

*Later on that day the big three todoroki, bakugo and deku where in a recording studio about to do an interview about what had happend a few days prior*

Interviewer: "Today we have the big three pro hero's Deku, Shoto and dynamite/ground zero!"

Deku: "Hello! We're so happy to be here with you today"

Interviewer: Lovley to have you all! Now can you tell us what happened the day you got taken"

Todoroki: Certainly, Me, Bakugo and Deku were giving a speech on being pro-heros to first years at UA when suddenly the Villian dabi appeared behind us and told us to come quietly or else"

Bakugo: "So reluctantly we all went quietly not causing a scene just as he said we were tied up and kept in chairs for about an hour or more before the hero's found our location by tracking the signal on Hawk's phone"

Deku: "Once they arrived they were quick to get us out of there as soon as they could and when we got out we saw the pro's who checked us over and deemed it safe for us to go back home so we went to see our parent's who were worried sick!"

Interviewer: "I can only imagine how scared you and your parents must've been"

Bakugo: "We knew we needed to stay calm and alert and try to do anything we could to escape when safe to do so luckily the hero's arrived before the villians could hurt us"

Deku: "It was a stressful situation to be in to say the least but we managed to get them to untape our mouths so we didn't loose oxygen but we did our best to stay calm and collected which is why we with the help of the other pro's got out of that Base"

Todoroki: "it was truly terrifying but i'm glad it didn't end badly"

Interviewer: "Aren't we all Well thank you all for coming out here today and being on this show once again it was lovely having you here goodnight ladies and gentlemen"

*the three boys leave the studio when they all get a message from the group*

Your_local_burnt_emo That was truly touching *fake sniffle*

Ilovechickennuggies Truly pulled at my heartstrings

Princesspompom Oh shut up!

Iloveblood</3 I almost felt bad for you

Princesspompom You- I-- whatever

Deku: "What's going on in the chat?"

Bakugo: "That was truly touching *fake sniffle* -Dabi" "Truly pulled at my heartstrings -Hawks" "I almost felt bad for you -Toga"

*Todoroki let out a small laugh*

Deku: "That is pretty funny"

Todoroki laughing: "Oh nO Save me from the bad guys! they are SoOoOoOoOo Scary shiver me timbers!"

*Deku bursts out laughing*

Deku: "I'm quaking in my boots!"

*soon all three of the boys were laughing as they drove home*