Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

     Naturally, you led Herobrine to the most expensive store just to finally get a look at what your moth-ridden pockets would never allow before. Herobrine was just as eager as you to be a little naughty and touch overpriced jewelry and leather purses....with dirty icecream hands. >:}

     You could tell it was the most expensive store because of how shiny it all was. Like, wow. Not an ounce of shadow within! As you entered, Herobrine slipped a large diamond necklace off of a manikin and bowed as he offered it to you. "M'lady~" You scoffed and pushed his hand away.

     "Why don't you try it on yourself?.. I don't like jewelry anyways..." You admitted bashfully after the mocking tease.

     "Alright, fine then. I will." He then turned around and put the necklace on over his own neck where you couldn't see it. Then, he turned back around, now wearing it, and adjusted the collar of his shirt as if it were a tie..somehow. "Looking rather princely, am I?"

     "Eh... Princess-ly?" You overed with half a smirk. The man scoffed.

     "Well alright then. If you are going to be so judgemental about what I wear, pick out an outfit and jewelry to fit me yourself." Pointing a finger at you.

     You laughed. "Me??! For you??!.. You know what? Fine then. All the outfits you choose are boring anyways." You stand taller with your hands on your hips.

     "I should say the same. You know what? I'm going to pick out something for you to wear too!"

     "WHAT???"

     "You heard me! And you're going to like it!.. Not because I force you to like it or anything, but because I'm just. That. Good!" He boasted. I placed a hand over my chest, pretending at least to be offended.

     "Well bring it ON, jerk face!  You're going to like your outfit so much.. you're going to want to keep it."

     "Oh so is that a challenge??"

    "I-... I guess it is!"

     The two of you had no idea how competitive you could be until that moment. Now, you could finally prove who was the best at... Wait, why were you competing again..? I dunno! Anyways! 

     The two of you split, allowed to wander wherever through the mall for the items of choice. You went from thinking about what Herobrine might like to instead just picking out what you thought he might look good in. Oddly enough you were drawn to older style clothes and the color PINK just to see what he would look like in them.

     Once you had your mishmash of different clothing pieces, the majority of the session was spent deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. All this crazy stuff about color theory floating through your head from art class and shape design. Luckily for you, it was a lot easier to buy clothes for a guy since their body types typically aren't as varied as women's can be. *cough, cough* boobs *cough, cough*

     But, alas, you had something picked out. You met Herobrine at the same store the two of you had departed from one another in, Hero finished a lot earlier than yourself.

     Then, it was just a matter of swapping the clothes and trinkets in your arms and finding the nearest changing rooms.

     You were worried for a little bit that you would be handed a somewhat skimpy dress, yet, you ended up with...