Chapter Twenty-Nine

Depuis le début

     You chuckled. "'How say you??'"

     "Ignore that part, you know what I meant!" Hero laughed. That somehow made you smile...just a little. The sounds, voices, murmurs in the back of your head began to pick up again. ...Wonder what all this meant..

     You hesitated. After all, this man's vision of "fun" was a far cry from yours. Despite this, though... You were still super curious.

     "Um... Sure. As long as we are not gone long-- and that you don't use me as bait like the warden incident."

     Herobrine briefly laughed. "Oh, don't worry.." He placed a warm hand on your shoulder and smiled so brightly -- a very alien smile for him. "Not a hair on your head will be harmed."

Vwooop-

     Y'all just vanished.

=========================

And just like that this chapter became a comedy

==========================

The place had maybe ten people in it.

     "EVERYBODY FREEZE YOU ARE NOW MY HOSTAGES!" The Herobrine shrieked the moment you entered. Everyone within earshot froze in place. It didn't't take long for Herobrine to round them all up and tie them together using clothing hangers and duct tape. Once that was complete, the man turned to you while brushing his hands off as if he had just done an impressive thing. "Now we have the mall all to ourselves.~" B)

     You couldn't help but sigh/chuckle. Herobrine was just...something else. This was the first time you had seen another adult human since Sandrah, so you snuck in a few extra peeks at the ones you had to pretend to not feel bad for. Poor peoples was just shopping.

     "So, where to first?" Herobrine roped an arm through one of yours, looking around at all the bright colors with you. You froze up inside, a bit overwhelmed to make any decisions just yet.

     "Uhhhh. Icecream?"

     "Great idea! That should be...over here!" He proceeded to lead you the wrong way, where the two of you got lost wandering the large, empty space until you bickered back and forth like an old couple over directions.

     After your fourth time around the mall, Herobrine spotted the icecream now left unattended thanks to the hostage situation. This meant of course that the icecream was completely free! Herobrine grabbed himself some basic chocolate, while you grabbed yourself some classic ((favorite flavor,) can't be chocolate since you just insulted Herobrine for choosing it.)

     As the two of you moseyed around, your brain at last had a good enough grasp on the setting to look around at each of the clothing stores. You remembered back when you were a little kid, always wanting to check some of the stores out your mom was always too afraid to even enter! ..You also remembered later in life when you used to wander similar halls, always groaning under your breath since everything was so gosh darn expensive. Well, now, you could actually try some stuff on.