X. The last show - it's not over.

No matter, what would happen.

No matter, whom he had to face.

Sasuke would never anyone lay a finger on her.

After Nishimura's words, men immediately pulled the triggers and bullets splited the air. But, at the woman's place they saw nothing more than an empty space. Hinata herself couldn't catch the moment, when Uchiha took her and placed on a tree branch. She looked at him surprised, when he stated:

— Stay here, hime, I'll take care of that.

Sasuke let her no time to respond, with one jump he pressed a guard to the ground and sliced his throat. Hinata's gaze couldn't keep up with his speed, one move of his katana was enough to make opponents fall lifeless on the ground. Hinata decided to watch the area with activated Byakugan.

Then, she saw an upcoming group of enemies. It was too many of them. She couldn't just sit there and watch. Not listening Sasuke's protests, kunoichi left the safe place to join him.

— I told you to stay there! — He shouted, pushing back a defeated guard from the katana.

— There are going too many, I will not let you face them alone!

— Stupid woman. — Sasuke grunted, louder than he expected.

Hinata didn't say back, it wasn't the right time for arguing. The situation was becoming harder to endure and they couldn't fight without endlessly.

Suddenly, they heard the familiar voice:

" Leave that to us! Chase Nishimura, dattebayo! "

It was Naruto, running side by side with Sakura and few other shinobi, whose names Sasuke couldn't recall. He didn't trouble himself with that - they exchanged a look with Byakuyan princess and disappeared in the forest.

They had no problem with finding the path the circus owner followed. Jumping from tree to tree, shinobi were silent. Hinata led them, searching the running enemies with her Byakugan. Suddenly, she said:

— I can see them directing to the east. Oh no... I know where they are going.

— Where, Hinata? — Sasuke frowned, noticing how pale her face became.

— They have some kind of a warehouse in that area. We think they keep there extra weapons for a rainy day. Once I tried to break into that place to see what's inside, but I didn't expect such strong security... I almost got caught. Also, as far as I know, no one have been there for years.

— Seems that this bastard is not going to run away. You were there, what chances do we have?

— Little, but not none. — Hinata calculated. — We should get there before them and burn that place down, or...

— Too risky, we don't know exactly what's inside. If there are any explosives, there will be over us, Hina.

— Y-You're right. Also... We have to be careful. There is something about that place. Each time I was nearby, I was feeling a huge amount of power that can not only disturb my Byakugan, but also...

— What do you mean?

— Like It was something bigger hidden there, like... Like a bomb or something. It's too dangerous to have a serious fight in that area.

— Hn, I believe. Maybe there is a way to avoid that.

— What do you suggest?

Hinata asked and he came to explain his idea.

Theoretically, the plan was quite simple - get rid of Nishimura's men before the circus owner would arrive at the place. If the man would stay alone, there would be no need to give the battle.