V I I. You and only you.

Sasuke was waken up by the weird, but familiar feeling of warmth spreading through his nose. As he opened his eyelids without hurry, the was flooded by a green light illuminating from someone's hands. Slowly the senses were coming back to him, but when he realized whose these palms were, he sat on the bed rapidly, almost shouting.

— H-Hinata... Hinata!

— Shh... Stay calm, Sasuke, I'm about to finish. — She hushed him, focused on healing his nose.

— Are you alright? When did you wake up?

She took hands from his sight and he met her lavender orbs. Hinata looked tired, shadows under eyes were visible. But, she was there with him and nothing else mattered. He took her face in hands to have a closer look from each angle, what made her pale skin turn beetroot red. "Hn, she is alright." ~ Sasuke thought.

— Y-Yes, b-but don't s-stare at me like t-that. I-It's embarrassing. — she managed to say, staring at him with wide opened eyes.

The man let her go, also a little embarrassed about that sudden reaction. He cleared his throat, trying to forget about it. Their hands softly touched, she bit her lower lip, thinking intensively about something.

— I... I woke up at night and saw you there. I-I was a l-little embarrassed, but then I fell asleep again and... I had so nice dreams... I ... T-Thank you, Sasuke.

Hinata decided to say and looked into Uchiha's onyx eyes, not able to read anything from them. Unexpectedly, he smiled lightly. It was something so rare, but so pleasant for her to see.

— Hn, what were these dreams about? — he asked, taking her hand in his.

She turned her gaze, on face appeared an adorable smile. Sasuke hadn't had a nice dream for long and he knew she also hadn't too. What changed that time?

— We were at Hyuga manor, it was spring. Flowers always bloom beautifuly there. We were sitting outside with Neji, drinking tea, while Hanabi was training with a manequin. They both looked so happy, you also smiled to me and It felt so real... In the other part of that dream we were alone by the lake, I convinced you to go swimming. The water was so nice, then you kissed me and we... we... — her cheeks blushed even harder, tights moved in slightly nervous manner. Sasuke stared at her, very intrigued about that part. — T-The rest is mine.

— I haven't known you have thoughts like that, Hinata. — He decided to push her a little, smirking playfully.

— Y-You know... I-I don't think only about c-cinnamon rolls and rabbits... I'm a young woman after all. — she responded shyly.

— Hn, I can see that too.

Sasuke said, his gaze travelled down the curves that no one, especially men, could be indifferent. She immediately covered Uchiha's eyes with hands, burning from embarrassment.

— D-Don't l-look at me that way, h-hentai!

— Okay, okay, woman! — he couldn't help the chuckle, man's arms slowly wrapped around her waist, making Hinata sit on his lap. — Should I think only about rabbits then?

— Y-Yes! I-I mean... No! — Hinata squeaked as he laid her on the bed, leaning over with a grin.

— You confuse me, Hina. — Sasuke complained, then promised. — We won't do anything before you allow me to. But know that... — he leaned over her ear, whispering. — I want you badly, hime. You and only you.

Hinata shivered under these words, her femine parts felt like in fire. She answered him with a nod, not helping the manner of biting lower lip.

— Sasuke... Once we'll be free...