Chapter 13

Arthur POV:

*2 months time-skip*

It has already been 2 months since I started my career as adventurer. Jasmin and I cleared some B-Rank and A-Rank dungeons.

Every week I cleared one S-Rank dungeon in the night. Unluckely I only found one Alacrya camp. The Camp was also my last dungeon. The soldiers only knew things I already knew. The best item I found in the camp was a map of some other camps.

Right now Jasmin, Sylvie and I are going to a dungeon raid. As soon as Kaspian told us about the raid, we went to the location as fast as we could.

Even though it's a S-Rank or SS-Rank dungeon, I thought it would be a good idea to bring Sylvie along. Thanks to the beast cores I gave her, she is now capable to defeat B-Rank beasts on her own. And it would be beast if she gets some experience.

As we reached the location, I saw 4 people I don't know, Kaspian and Aya.

"You two finally arrived Ms. Flamesworth, Mr. Note!" Kaspian greeted us. Aya and the other 4 people turned their heads towards us.

"It's been a while, Kaspian." I greeted back while I shacked his hand. Sylvie looked the other people over and when her eyes landed on Aya, she jumped down from my head and ran towards her.

"Kyu!" 'Mama!'

'Thanks god I am the only one who can hear her.'

When Sylvie was in front of Aya, she jumped up to her shoulder and snuggled against Aya's face. "Looks like you missed me a lot... Sylvie was it, right?" Aya said as she looked towards me for confirmation, and I nodded.

Suddenly Aya started to smirk and asked in a teasing tone, "Or did you missed me so much that your feelings affected your bond, Note?"

"We only met once before. Why should I miss you when the only thing I know about you is your name?" I asked her.

Aya then walked towards me and asked, "If you only know my name, shouldn't we get a drink after this raid and while we are at it, I can tell you everything you want."

Because I didn't know she would be that bold, I didn't know what to say about that. Luckily Jasmin came to my rescue. "Both of you are still too young to get a drink. And do you guys forget for what we are here for?"

Right, I forgot that we are about to get into a high-ranking dungeon. I looked towards Kaspian and waited that he explained the details.

"Thanks, Ms. Flamesworth. I already informed the other party members about the situation. The Adventurer's Guild found this dungeon two days ago. With the mana that leaks out of this dungeon, we can say that this one is at least a S-Rank dungeon. I am the one who will lead this raid. But before we go in, please introduce you to the other party members." Kaspian explained to Jasmin and me.

Jasmin started to with the introduction. "Jasmin, solid yellow stage, A-Class Augmenter. Wind-Attribute dual swords."

Following suit, I also introduced me. "Note, initial silver stage, AA-Class Augmenter, Fire and Wind Attribute sword."

The four party member I didn't know stood up.

The one on the right is a man that looks like he is in his early forties with black hair. He is around the same height as Durden and he has a beard. He also has a lot of muscles. On his back is a Warhammer. "My name is Ragnar Welson. I am an AA-Rank earth Augmenter and Deviant in gravity. I will be the tank for this raid."

The one on his left was the same height as Ragnar and has also black hair. But unlike Ragnar this person was skiny and looked ten years younger. "My name is Reiner Welson. I am also AA-Rank. Unlike my brother I am an earth conjurer."