"New mission." It told me and then started to read it out loud.

'Would you rather take a glance at your love points towards Tetta Kisaki or Keisuke Baji?' Was this system's new way of torture? I was afraid to take either of the options but realized how the curiosity was eating me up from the inside when I was glancing at Tetta's name.

"No, it couldn't be." I talked to myself, there was no possible way, right? Yes, I needed to make sure, to lay my curious mind at peace. I clicked on the first option and realized how my hands started to shake when the window was changing I put my hands into a prayer.

"Level two?" I had to witness this abomination. Level 2 means Interest in the person, the level being 2 points away from level three which indicated a crush.

"What's wrong?" Keisuke asked concerned, feeling like I needed some reassurance on this matter, my mouth spilled the tea before I could ponder whatever it was favorable to share this information with him.

"I made a grave mistake."

"What are you talking about?" I then took a deep breath while explaining.

"You remember the classmate where I keep trying to convince him that I actually like him?" He nodded his head.

"I may have started to catch feelings for him." He gasped loudly but then asked.

"You mean the guy that already rejected you on multiple occasions?" He questioned as he seemed to have sighed in relief.

"He's probably gonna reject you again." He didn't have to be this brutally honest.

"How about you let me take you on a date, so I can make you forget about him altogether?" Wow, he really found the perfect opportunity to strike. I was considering rejecting the idea, but another mission came up.

'Would you rather accept going on a date with Keisuke Baji or once more ask Tetta Kisaki for one?' I knew the other option was futile, also was this a way to keep my hopes up? To make me receive at least one small ray of hope he would forget about Hina? Where did those thoughts even come from?

"I knew you would ref-" Before Keisuke could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Sure." Then added.

"Someday next week, how does that sound for ya?" He stared at me in disbelief.

"Is it another of your jokes?" He questioned, was he so distrustful of me?

"No, but if you don't want you then..." He stood up put his fists up and cheered.

"Yes, I can throw it into Peh's face!" Was he still not over it?

"I shall share the good news with the guys!" I saw him running up the stairs.

"It feels like I've been thru a hurricane." I continued eating my food, but soon my peace was disturbed when Keisuke's number one simp came down.

"I knew you would see Baji-sans charm in the end." I quickly turned to him.

"If you don't stop, I will seriously smack you!" That's when Senju arrived too, my salvation.

"Great timing Senju, take your boy away." And then I slammed the table while declaring.

"He will not lure me into converting to the Baji-san religion!" Mitsuya that must have come to grab a snack heard this and he started laughing.

"Stop making stuff up!" Chifuyu exclaimed, I then put my fingers really close to each other while stating.

"You are so close to making him a temple, and I will not be one of your shrine maidens." to which Mitusya conveyed.

"I think I finally understand why Smiley calls you a jester." Wait he was calling me by this nickname to his buddies even?

"Royal highness is spreading my name to the court? I'm honored." Senju asked Chifuyu to leave me alone and soon many more people joined the kitchen table, not wanting to disturb mom and her tv-drama time I took it upon myself to heat up the breakfast for everyone else.

Time passed and everyone dispersed, I knew Senju dragged Chifuyu on a date.

"Aren't you planning to leave?" I asked Keisuke, that was the only person left behind.

"Nope, I'm planning to waste some of your time." I rolled my eyes, but since no one else was there I decided to ask for a special request.

"Since you're here wasting my time away... I have a request to make." I avoided his eye contact feeling a tiny bit shy placing such a demand so directly.

"Oh~ What could that be?" He asked, was he snatching the opportunity to tease me in exchange?

"Forget about it," I said but he shook his head.

"No let's hear it, this is the first time you ask me for something and I want to know what it is." I guess since I came so long, I decided to go for it.

"Can you..." I began as he tried to hurry me up.

"Can I?" I guess he was enjoying himself, way too much for my liking.

"Canyoupickmeuplikeyoudidlasttime!" I yelled out really fast, wait a moment, maybe screaming the most embarrassing stuff was part of my character. He didn't even question it just picked me up in the air.

"Wait, but weren't you angry last time when I did it?" He asked confused, I just averted my gaze.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." To which his response was.

"You did like it but aren't willing to admit it." I pouted and declared to be let down.

"So do you like to be pulled into the air like a baby or carried bride style more?" He actually put me down.

"No comment." I was about to walk away, but he picked me up once more but in bridal style carry instead. That's when I realized I made an even worse mistake than before, did I just give Keisuke another method to bother me? And one that made my heart flutter just a tiny bit. Then this guy proceeded to spin around.

"I'm in danger," I whispered to myself but decided to ask in a stern voice.

"Are you done yet?" Once I was let down, I chased this guy away from my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I won't be posting tomorrow, gotta have time to cultivate new ideas (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
Also did anyone see that coming?

And more artwork~

Cute :D