"Chapter 9: A Hero's Offer"

Start from the beginning

Tony then said, "I vote riding in the trunk." 

Natasha then said, "Ugh! I'll ride up front." 

Hayato then said, "Ok, Cap and Falcon will ride in the rear passenger seats and Iron Man will ride in the backseat with the girls." 

Hayato then got in the car, Natasha got in the passenger seat, Sam and Steve got in the rear passenger seats, and Kohane, Alejandra, and Tony got in the backseat and Hayato started driving. 

During the ride Hayato asked the Avengers, "So where's the rest of the gang?" Tony answered, "Wanda, Clint, Rhodes, and Jarvis are watching HQ while we're gone, Hulk is missing and has been for a whole year, and Thor is probably back on Asgard." 

Sam then said, "Look, we've changed since the whole Ultron and Sokovia thing and that's kind of why we came here to talk to you and your friends." 

Hayato then said, "I get it but right now let's not discuss this till everyone is present." 

Kohane then asked, "So uh...any of you ever been to Rockford?" 

The Avengers shook their heads and Tony said, "Well I did come here once to cut the ribbon for a bank that Pepper bought; a bank that you people robbed." and Natasha said, "And to be honest, we've never actually heard of this place till today." 

Alejandra then said, "Well, if you people are planning on staying here for a day or two then you'll love this city." 

Natasha then said, "Actually we just came here so we can talk to you people and then we're just gonna go straight back to HQ." 

Hayato then said, "Hey, maybe one day we can visit you guys." 

Tony then said, "I wouldn't get your hopes up Hayato." 

Steve then asked Hayato, "So how many members does your team have?" 

Hayato then said, "Oh, well there's eight of us, Me aka Mr. Armageddon, My Step-Sister Kohane Ito aka Ms. Armageddon, Alejandra Martinez aka La Nina Flora, Carlito Hernandez aka El Capitán, Diondre Lewis aka Rasta Lion, Mirlande Dzere aka Creole Cheetah, then there's Connor and Maja but right now she's in Scotland on a personal mission. You guys probably have a lot of personal missions, so you'd understand." 

Hayato's phone then chimed, and he stopped at Lily and Lucy's Hideout, and he looked and saw that it was Maja, she had received Hayato's text from earlier and she replied, "I miss you too Hayato-kun and right now I wanna talk." 

Just then, Hayato got a facetime call from Maja, so he answered it and he saw Maja's face and he was so happy that he cried and so did Maja and Hayato said, "Oh my god, it's you! It's really you!" 

He then saw that Maja had her hair dyed back to her original natural red color and her hair was in braids and Hayato said, "I love your hair so much, I missed that color." 

Maja then said in a Scottish accent, "I don't know what to say my love, I'm just so fuking happy to see yer face!" 

Hayato then said, "Oooh that voice of yours sounds so fucking hot." 

He then said, "Oh hey, I got a surprise for you. Guess who came to visit us." 

Maja asked, "What is it?" Hayato, Alejandra, Kohane, and The Avengers got out of the car and Hayato showed Maja the Avengers and she was in shock and awe and said, "THE FUKING AVENGERS?!" 

Hayato then said, "Look, I know it sounds cool but they're here because I think they wanna talk to us about the robbery, so I really need you to stay on the line with me, this concerns all members of the Armageddon Squad."