"Chapter 8: Shadow Clone Shenanigans"

Start from the beginning

Steve then said, "Ok Ross, we'll talk to Hayato, but we are not gonna make that kid choose sides and you are not going to make him and his friends a part of this. They deserve their freedom as much as us." 

Ross then rolled his eyes and left. 

Meanwhile back in Rockford, Hayato heard a knock on the door and answered it and at the doorstep was a familiar mustached Old Man that Hayato had recognized but the man was wearing a Post Worker uniform and the Old Man said, "Package for a...uhh...Hey-a-two Sushi?" 

Kohane and Alejandra had heard it from the living room and they both snickered, and Hayato replied, "Yes, I'm Hey-a-two Sushi." 

He then took the cardboard envelope from the Old Man, and he said, "Hey uh, I never got to thank you for letting me keep the dog." 

The Old Man was confused and asked, "Dog? What dog? I've never given you a dog before. I have cats but no dogs." 

Hayato was just as confused and said, "You don't remember me? Weren't you the guy I met in Little Glasgow that gave me my dog?" and the Old Man said, "Young man, I may be old, but I have the memory of an elephant and I would know if I had seen you before or not. Good day sir." 

The Old Man then walked away, and Hayato closed the door and Kohane asked, "What's in the envelope?" and he replied, "My new comics are inside." 

Hanako and Jiro then came downstairs and Hanako then said, "Alright you two, time for your final lessons." 

Alejandra then asked, "What final lessons?" and Jiro said, "Me and Hanako are gonna teach Hayato and Kohane the Shadow Clone Jutsu, then she's gonna teach Hayato the Boruto Strike." 

Kohane asked, "Hey wait a minute, why can't I learn the Boruto Strike?" and Hanako answered, "Because the Rasengan is required for the Boruto Strike and only the Uzumakis are able to use the Rasengan." 

Hayato then said, "Let's just go already." 

They then left the house and drove to the spot in the woods that they had been practicing Jutsus in but when they got there, they saw four Seoul Shredders destroying the Targets and Practice Dummies around the area. 

Hanako, Jiro, Kohane, Hayato, and Alejandra were all shocked by what they were seeing, and they all got out of the car and Jiro yelled out, "Hey! What the fuck are you people doing?!" and one Shredder said, "We're getting rid of this garbage that some idiot left here." Jiro replied, "That's our stuff you crazy fools!" 

The second Shredder said, "Well you shouldn't leave trash in the woods." 

The family gasped in disbelief and Hanako said, "Hayato, Kohane...time to use your Shadow Clones." 

Hayato then said, "But we don't know how though." and Hanako said, "Just do what I do." 

Hanako then got her hands into position and Hayato and Kohane did the same and Hayato closed his eyes out of nervousness but then he opened them and saw his clone, it was alive and well and then Hanako said, "Now have Your Clone attack one of those people and then use the Rasengan like I taught you." 

Hayato then charged a ball of pure chakra in his hand and then he gestured His Clone to attack the first Seoul Shredder and The Clone immediately charged at him and kicked the Shredder into the air and Hayato threw the ball of chakra in his hand as hard as he can and the ball completely wiped that Shredder out into nothing the other Shredders saw in shock, then Hanako did the Boruto Strike on the second Shredder and he was also wiped out, and then Kohane and her Shadow Clone beat the other two Shredders to near death and she said, "Let this be a lesson to never fuck with someone else's property unless you know what it's for and if the owners will come back and take it back." 

The Shadow Clones then disappeared, and Alejandra was in amazement and said, "That was fucking awesome!" 

She then hugged Kohane and Hanako then took out a box from the car and said, "Hayato, You and Your Sister have persevered through many trials and tribulations of the Ninja, and it is with great honor that We, Your Parents, bestow these headbands upon you." 

She then opened the box and revealed two genuine Ninja Headbands, one was black, and the metal plate was made of pure solid gold and bore the Hidden Leaf Village Symbol. 

The other one was red with a pure black steel metal plate and bore the same symbol except it was painted white to be more visible and Hayato and Kohane both took their headbands and said, "Thank you Mom." 

They hugged Hanako and Jiro said, "Let's go home." 

They then got back in the car and drove home. 

A couple hours later, Hayato then heard a knock on the door, but he decided to do a prank, so he summoned a Shadow Clone, then went upstairs, changed into his costume and put on his new headband, turned invisible, and hid behind The Clone while it opened the door and at the doorstep was Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, and Sam Wilson and Shadow Clone Hayato said, "Oh my god! Tony Stark! What are you guys doing here?" 

Steve then said, "Hayato, we need to talk to you." and SC Hayato asked, "Why? I'm not important. I mean, shouldn't you guys be somewhere more important, like a Make-A-Wish kid's hospital room?" 

Tony then said, "Ok, stop this nonsense, we know you're Mr. Armageddon." and SC Hayato said, "That's impossible, because Mr. Armageddon is right here." 

Mr. Armageddon then appeared behind SC Hayato and said, "Hey Avengers, I'm just here hanging out with my best friend Hayato." 

The Avengers were confused and surprised and then the Shadow Clone disappeared, and Mr. Armageddon took his mask off to reveal he was Hayato.