Sebastian nodded obediently as he clambered off of Declan - who instantly missed the heat of their bodies pressed together - and stumbled towards the door to slide the lock into place.

Declan watched him from the bed, but when he noticed the dressing gown hanging from a hook on the back of the door, he pushed himself to his feet, and joined Sebastian there. "This is nice." He mumbled, running his hand across the soft fabric.

Sebastian stared at him blankly, "Uh..." He was clearly struggling to understand what was happening, "Thanks."

There were belt loops built into the dressing gown, and threaded through them was a thick cord made from cotton. Declan unwound the cord, pulling it through the loops until it came loose. He stretched it taut to resemble a rope, glancing up at Sebastian with a sweet smile.

Sebastian stared down at the cord in Declan's hand, then back up at Declan, "You wanna tie me up?" He asked, sounding a little out of breath.

Declan shook his head, "I want you to tie me up."

Sebastian's hands fell to Declan's hips, and he pulled him into a rough kiss, nudging him back onto the bed as he sucked and nipped at Declan's lower lip, making Declan gasp into his mouth.

"Are you-?" Declan was cut off with a groan when Sebastian wrapped his hand around his throat, making Declan go a little dizzy as his head hit the pillow below, "A-Are you sure you wanna-?" He couldn't finish his sentence; he was too overwhelmed by pleasure.

Sebastian used the cord to bind Declan's wrists together before pinning them above his head, and tying them to the headboard. He hesitated as he stared down at Declan below him, his eyes softening with fondness, "You look so beautiful, darling." He mumbled.

Declan tugged at the rope in an attempt to break free, but he couldn't. He wanted to kiss Sebastian. He wanted to grab onto a fistful of his hair. He wanted to touch him. But all he could do was lay there, completely helpless.

This was the first time he had ever given Sebastian so much control. He should have been nervous.

And yet, he wasn't.

He trusted him.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian asked, a hint of concern flashing in his amber eyes. His hand twitched around the rope, as if he was about to untie it again.

"Yes." He breathed out, smiling up at him eagerly, "I'm okay, Seb."

Sebastian slowly withdrew his hand, refocusing his attention on the hem of Declan's jumper, pulling at it distractedly, "This is new to me." Sebastian said quietly, "What do I...uh...?" He slipped his fingertips up Declan's shirt, and started tracing the shape of his hipbone. The contact sent a shiver down Declan's spine. "What do I do?"

"Whatever you want." Declan whispered softly.

Sebastian's pupils grew wider, and his fingernails dug into Declan's side, "What do you want me to do?"

Declan grinned, "Whatever you want." He repeated.

Sebastian leant down to kiss him, and Declan tugged at the rope frustratedly, whining when he couldn't get his hands on Sebastian. Sebastian smiled in amusement, pulling away agonisingly slowly, "And you'll tell me if you want to stop? If you want me to untie you?"

Declan nodded, "I'll tell you."

"Okay." Sebastian's expression settled, the concern leaving his face, the tension leaving his shoulders. He was studying Declan, presumably plotting his next move.

"Seb." Declan mumbled desperately, "Please. Please just...can you just...? I really need you to touch me."

Sebastian's hand fell to the waistband of Declan's pyjamas, seemingly ready to fulfil his wishes, but then he froze, and abruptly pulled his hand away. He grinned, brushing a curl away from Declan's eyes, "Are you begging?" He asked lowly.