Chapter 16

VEGAS POV

Three hours had passed but no one dares to call me and tell me what going on with them.

Now I'm being anxious waiting for them to show up.

Macau and Venice are already sleeping. And it's already midnight and I don't know what to do. I want to follow them, but I forgot to ask where is the place they had taken my twin.

So I decided to wait for them in the lounge.

Not long after I'm hearing some commotion coming from the entrance door.

"Untie me will you," I heard Velas pleading.

"Not until I say so" I heard Pete say sternly.

I want to question what's going on but I don't want to add more fuel to an angry Pete. Or else he will burst and lose his shit and kill us all.

Porsche was holding Pete, Kinn was holding Velas, and behind them was a silent Tay.

They all sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Vegas can you tell your wife to untie me, I'm not going somewhere else," he told me but when I looked at Pete he just gives me a death glare.

"Now if you don't give me a proper answer, you will stay like that forever" started Pete.

I went to sit next to him to calm him down.

"Can you please tell us his name first?" asked Kinn looking at me and Velas simultaneously.

"Don't interrupt me, Kinn, you have your turn later. So I don't want to hear anything from you." Pete snapped at Kinn. And Porsche just shrugged at Kinn when he looked at him.

"Why you didn't tell us about Tay?" Pete asked irritated.

"Because I don't know," my twin answered confused.

"You don't know? Now Tay what did he tell you before?" we all turn to look at Tay waiting for his answer.

"He said he likes me" he mumbled not even a sparing glance at my twin and he looks so disappointed.

"Is that true?" Pete question again

"No"

"No? So you lied to him?" I need to hold Pete in his arm because he's ready to jump on my twin any minute.

"No, I mean Yes aarrrgghhh" my twin said frustrated.

"It's okay Pete, I think I need to go now that I know the truth," Tay announced and I can see on his face that he is hurt by my twin's statement.

"Babe please don't do this" my twin pleaded to Tay.

He looks so hurt, I can see that he also likes him, but why does he need to lie about it?

"One last question, why did you use Vegas name and why not just your name."

"Okey fine, I'm going to tell you the truth. At first, I just want to help him because I saw his boyfriend before cheating on him. Not only one time that I saw him, many times. Like what the hell did he even see in that guy, he is so ugly," my twin explains without stopping.

I can feel his jealousy but why does he need to say ugly? Does that even count? Why not just kill the guy so no more problems in the future?

"So what happened after, you fall for him do you?"

My twin didn't say anything he is just staring at Tay.

"Okey I'm done here, don't untie him until he talks," Pete said leaning on the couch.

"I think he does, no need to be shy just tell us the truth," I said smirking at my twin.

Then my twin fixed his posture on the chair.

"Okey fine you ruined everything. I wanted to tell him just the two of us but now you all know. So Tay I love you fucking much that I don't want that ugly stupid cheater guy to come and mess with us. I'm sorry for lying to you all this time. Because I'm a stupid jerk that has no balls. I mean I have balls and dick and you saw it already. I mean I don't have the courage to tell you who I am. I'm sorry please don't hate me na" he said in one go and now he is out of breath.

"Okey now it's my turn," said Kinn but Porsche beat him up with a question.

"Where did you come from?"

"My father's ass?" Velas retorted still catching his breath and grinning.

"Kinn, give me your gun I'm going to kill this stupid shit," Porsche said pissed off by my twins' answer.

"You are more stupid, because why do you need to ask where I came from if you know that we come from our mother" they started to argue with those stupid questions.

"It's common sense, arrgghhhh he is getting on my nerves now," said Porsche folding his arms and looking daggers at my twins.

"Just tell us who are you then?" now they are glaring at each other.

"You should ask that question in the first place, you idiot"

"Tay, don't accept this guy, I don't like him," Porsche said in annoyance

"Hey, hey, hey, l he is out of here, don't involve him in your stupid question"

"Kinn, your gun"

"Vegas untie me so I can kill this guy too"

"Can you please stop both of you? Are you a kid or what, why are you fighting with simple things?" Pete snapped at them.

He looks so done with them now.

"Look who's talking," my twin said teasing Pete.

"Vegas your gun," Pete said in a low voice and I know that he is furious now.

Kinn and I looked at each other shaking our heads. And Tay now is trying to control his emotions too, because they arguing like a kid.

"He is my twin," I told them

"What? You have an ugly twin?" Porsche reacted first.

"Don't say he is ugly Porsche because you are also saying that My Vegas is ugly. If I heard that one more time I'm going to call your Kinn ugly too" Pete snapped at Porsche again and snuggled at me.

"Can you untie me now?" Velas pleaded again, he looks uncomfortable now.

"No you stay like that," said Pete snuggling comfortably in my arms.

"Babe please untie me," now he turns to look at Tay pleading.

"Tay if you move from your sit I'm telling Kinn to unfriend you," Porsche said threatening Tay.

"What a childish" I whispered then shook my head. It's good that he didn't hear what I say.

"Don't listen to this stupid creature na" my twin said again pleading like a baby.

"Me? Stupid creature?" now Porsche looks so hurt. "Kinn defend me to this stupid inhuman being"

"Wow that hurts, babe defend me too"

"What the hell, are you not gonna stop?" Kinn is losing his shit now.

It's good that my Pete behaves already in my arms.

"No, we are not," they both said in unison.

Late update....

See again tomorrow.....

Boring chapter 😅