Chapter 12

PETE'S POV

Where out again and had family time like always with Vegas and Venice. Macau didn't come today because of school works, and Velas, we don't know where he exactly is now.

But he said he will come back before Venice's first birthday and it's only a couple of days before that day.

We are at the mall now buying some stuff for Venice's party.

Cause we are going to celebrate with the main family and with Velas on different days. So we need to buy two sets of clothing for Venice to change.

"I think this one is okay for him, it's comfortable to wear at night," I told Vegas showing the onesie in my hand. They are playing with Venice in the corner of the shop, not too far away from me.

He just looks at me and nods his head. He doesn't really care what I am buying so why do I need to ask him, I said to myself.

But I want his opinion too, but whatever I showed him he will just say yes.

After buying clothes for Venice, we went out for lunch in the exclusive restaurant we found in the mall.

While walking, I keep on hearing Vegas phone, but he keeps on canceling it. And he looks anxious after seeing the number on his phone.

This is not the only time he looks like this. It's already been a month, but I'm still waiting for him to tell me what's bothering him.

I'm also worried because he can't even sleep at night. I saw him multiple times at night going to the balcony to smoke.

He is not like that before.

"Vegas, just answer it," I told him when I heard his phone rung again.

"It's not really important, so I don't need to answer," he quickly answers while smiling but his eyes are saying differently.

His eyes look so anxious though and his body language looks so tense.

"Okey," I said but I need to keep on eyeing him from time to time.

I can sense that he is hiding something from me. But If he's not going to tell me I will find it myself.

Then after sitting at our table in the restaurant I feel like going to the bathroom so I excuse myself from him.

But when I came back I saw someone sitting at our table.

They look like arguing with the unwanted person on my sit.

I didn't see the guy's face yet because they are facing different sides where I am.

This is not right I told myself and hurriedly went back to our table.

I crept behind them to listen to what are they talking about.

Both of them didn't notice that I'm behind them because they are too engrossed in their conversation.

"Vegas please just one time okay," said the guy but his voice is so familiar to me. Like I already heard it before.

"No, and can you please stop calling me always," Vegas insisted irritatedly.

So this guy is the one who keeps on calling him huh?

And what is this guy saying that one time?

Now I'm being suspicious of them.

"Why not, you used to call me before remember?" he said again and now his hands are in Vegas lap caressing it.

Now my blood pressure is rising and I think it's going to overflow because of that and I wanted to rip the guy's head now. But I need to be patient and waited for more of their little talk.