Chapter 15

PETE'S POV

We ended our birthday party for Venice earlier because of the call.

Now the three of us are worried because of the phone call that I received.

We are already at home and still waiting for the caller to call us again. It's been two hours since he first called me.

Vegas contacted all his allies to help us find his brother. We didn't inform the main family yet because we know we are going to be in big trouble.

We don't want them to know about Velas yet because he said so.

After a few more hours of waiting, Kinn, Porsche, and Tay came to our house without telling us.

What a surprise to see them come. Or they can sense that something is going to us.

But why did they bring Tay with them, it's very unusual?

"Pete are you okay? We heard that they captured Vegas?" Porsche asked me first upon seeing me.

"How did you know?" I asked them confused.

Because we didn't tell them anything yet. How did they even know he is missing? Now I'm being suspicious.

"Because I know who took him," Tay answered while looking at me worried.

He looks like he wanted to tell me something, but he remained silent.

He can't even look me in the eyes.

"Where is he?" I asked anxiously

"But before that, I want to tell you something," he said looking at Kinn and Porsche for approval.

Kinn nodded at him but his face is like he wanted to kill his friend.

What was happening I asked myself.

"Time and I broke up because of Vegas," he honestly admitted

"What?" I shouted at him and even flinched on my sit due to my shock.

"Yes, Pete, Vegas, and I are cheating on you all this time. He keeps on coming to me and he said he likes me and I... " he exclaimed but he didn't continue what he wants to say.

Now I'm having a headache because of that. I know that's not my Vegas and that is his twin Velas.

Porsche came to sit next to me and tap me on my shoulder for comfort.

"No, he can't do that to me," I told them angrily. Because I don't want them to be suspicious. But the anger is not really for Vegas cheating on me, is it because of his twin Velas using Vegas name.

"Yes Pete, you want me to show you a piece of evidence. I don't really want to hurt you but I fa..?" Tay said showing me his phone and stopping again.

What does he want to say that he keeps on stopping? Now I'm curious and confused at the same time.

Then he showed a picture of him and Velas talking to each other holding hands. Not only that they are also kissing each other.

"What the hell," I muttered with frustration.

I know that is Velas in the picture but who the hell is he to use Vegas name?

I'm furious now.

"I'm sorry Pete," Tay mumbled and I know he is ashamed now.

"Do you know about this?" I looked at Kinn and Porsche.

"He just told me about this earlier, that's why we take him here with us" Kinn answered disappointed looking at his friend hurt.