Chapter 7

VEGAS POV

I woke up the next morning, and Pete still didn't come back from the party last night.

I don't know what happened to them, and I wanted to call them but Velas took my phone with him.

It's already 10 in the morning and I can feel my hunger. So I got up and took some clothes inside the wardrobe to change.

Ten minutes already had passed since I came out of my room but I still couldn't find the fucking kitchen. And I can't even see anyone else for me to ask the way to that area of this house.

I lean on the wall for a minute, just to relax for a bit. My wounds are still healing from the inside and I can feel that they are starting to get hurt. I need to take medicine as soon as possible.

I heard someone trying to open the door in front of me and I waited who is it so I could ask for some food.

"Oh, Where are you going?" Velas asked upon seeing me.

I furrowed my eyebrows because why is my twin here and why not Pete?

"Where is he?" now I'm feeling anxious about Pete not coming back.

He was supposed to come back with him.

"Don't worry he's in your house for a while," he answered me casually,

"What is he doing there, does Porsche wants him to be his bodyguard now? When is he gonna come back?" I bombarded him with questions, I'm asking him what was really on my head right now, that bothers me

I've been thinking about that since last night, what If Porsche asks him to work with him?

"Let's go outside and talk while having breakfast. And I will tell you everything that your wife did to me last night," he exclaimed and walked past me.

"What do you mean?" my curiosity kicks in because of what he said.

Now I'm more curious about what happened last night.

"Later, so you will come. I know if I tell you now you won't come and talk to me." why does he know what I am thinking? Is this how twins work?

I don't want to talk to him yet, but I think I have no other choice but to follow him now.

So I followed him outside without uttering words.

He took me to the gazebo and they already prepared everything.

Did he already plan about this? I asked myself confused.

"Have a set and don't get confused about this. I really wanted to ask you to come and have breakfast with me for once. But you are already waiting for me in front of my door. Is that how twins work, you know what I am thinking too?" he keeps on talking while putting some food on his plate.

"I didn't wait for you though, I'm just leaning there because this fucking house is so big and I couldn't find the kitchen." I reason because that is the truth

"No need to explain will you, just say yes and that's it. By the way, let's eat first because I'm starving to death. I didn't get a chance to eat yesterday because of your stupid wife," he said stuffing his mouth with food.

Now I'm getting more and more curious about what happened last night.

I wanted to ask him why does he keep on saying Pete is my wife. He is not even a girl.

Honestly, it feels so nice being with my twin right now. I can't feel any awkwardness or something even though we didn't get a chance to get to know each other and live together.

It feels kinda warm like when I'm with Pete. But I like Pete's company more because it feels so homey.

"So can you tell me now?" I started questioning him after seeing him sipping his coffee now that he is done eating.

"I like Pete," he said seriously.

"What the hell are talking about?" my tone of voice went higher that quickly because of what he said.

And now my face is getting warmer because I'm starting to get angry at him.

"Geezzz, calm down bro. I don't like him like that," he said laughing at me.

"I'm going to kill you if that really happens" I threatened him,

"I will admit he's cute and sexy though," he said grinning.

"Enough Velas, he's mine remember that," I reminded being possessive over to Pete.

"I'm just messing around, I don't like him like that as I said. I just like him for you," he said calmly this time.

I can feel the sincerity in his voice too.

"I thought you hated him?" does he really mean what he said now?

"Nah, I don't really hate him. Even if I just met him a few days ago, I know what he showed me is the real him." He started while keeping on sipping his coffee "After seeing him in the main family last night, I don't see the Pete I saw when he is here. He is like a different Pete to me," and his face turn into disbelief, he even put his chin and table looking pass through me. Like he is imagining what happenedlast night "Last night I purposely did not really act like you, and you know what he hit me many times just to act like I'm still in pain like you. Because he is so worried that we will get caught last night. I hope that worry in his face never changes though." he stated.

I'm not really expecting that he is going to tell me what he feels about Pete.

"What..." I wanted to ask him something but he interrupted me so I will wait till he finishes talking before asking again.

"I'm not finished yet. So now that Pete is here, that worries about you that much, I think sooner or later I can leave. Because my life is not here and you know that. I will leave everything to you now, my company here and the other countries as well. It's up to you if want to continue the Vegas you are when Khan is alive, or be the Vegas you want to be. I don't know what Khan told you about me before. But it doesn't matter anymore now, because he's already dead. I hated him, but let's just leave that in the past now that he is gone. And I'm not taking Macau with me he will stay here with you, 'cause I know he loves you more than me." he continued but with a little bit of hint of sadness when he says his last sentence.

Why does it hurt me when he said that he is leaving us? I know we didn't grow up together and get a chance to know each other.

Or should I ask him not to leave and tell him that I wanted to know more about him now?

"Don't worry, someone will update me if anything happens to you and Macau. And I'm not gonna hesitate to come back again to help you. Because you know, whether you like it or not, I'm still your twin brother that cares for you. And don't forget about Pete because that guy falls for you harder than you know and I can feel it."

Do you like Vegas twin brother now, or should I let him leave the story like that? Let me know, please.