Chapter 6

PETE'S POV

"Fuck my stomach hurts," I heard Velas whimpering while we are walking back to his car.

"It's your fault," I snapped back at him and walk faster so I don't need to hear any of his stupid excuses.

"But why do you need to hit my stomach many times?" now his voice was getting higher than normal. He is mad at me but I don't care.

Vegas told us that we don't need to go because there is no point. But his stubborn twin insisted that we need to go.

And his stupid idea was to pretend that I'm In love with him. Like, what the hell, thinking of falling in love with him makes my stomach churn.

And before we get to the main family's residence, we need to ride in three different fucking cars just to get there.

From his rest house to Vegas rest house we took his Lamborghini Veneno. Then from Vegas rest house to the minor house, we took the Koenigsegg Trevita. And then from the minor house to the main house, we took the Bugatti Veyron.

I told the main family that Vegas is going to stay in his rest house till he gets better. But in reality, we are in Velas house.

I don't know what kind of company business he owns because he said that those cars are only trash for him. I don't know if he is only bragging about it to me though. But even his rest house is quite bigger and more luxurious than the main family's house.

I want to tell him that I'm not after their money or anything, but I keep my mouth zipped before I could say anything else.

"You said you're going to pretend to be Vegas, and you are not doing it. You're walking into the party as if nothing happened to him. What did you do back there? You were drinking liquor and you are not supposed to be drinking because you are still taking medication. Remember he got shot from his body Velas. So I need to hit you from there because you are not listening to me," I pointed at his body "And to make it more even realistic that you are still hurting from there too. Because you told me to help you to become Vegas. So, I need to do something you have a problem with that?" My mouth can't stop talking again because of annoyance and disappointment.

"I'm telling Vegas what you did to me?" he glared at me

Now he is trying to scare me huh? I hissed rolling my eyes.

"Then tell him, If he will believe you" I dare him.

"I'm sure he will believe me" he insisted still clutching his stomach.

"No fucking way he will believe a liar like you," we are arguing nonstop again as always.

"Me a liar? That word doesn't suit me at all," now he's trying to defend himself.

I face him and still trying not to burst out the anger I was holding inside me.

"Really? You didn't lie, and why did you tell me that your name in Vener then later on your name again was  Vince? Then after that, it's Velas. Now, who is not a liar huh? And one thing more why did you tell me that Porsche is behind it even if he's not the one who's behind Vegas death threats?" I said gritting my teeth and looking at him angrily.

"Those are my names when I'm out of town is that clear to you now? I even tell you that Porsche is behind it because I wanted to see your reaction. If you are still going to continue to be with my twin brother or you are going to side with your friend. Now tell me who is a liar now." he explained why clutching his stomach while looking at me sternly

After hearing those words I turn away because I don't know what to answer him. I feel guilty about the words I told him. But that doesn't matter to me now.

"I want to vomit... Blaaargh....damn that's bitter." I heard him say but I didn't look at him and continued walking. I don't care if he even vomits blood. I'm still angry at him. But at the same time, I pitied him.

"Pete, give me water," he shouted.

"Don't boss me around, I'm not your maid," I shouted back.

While walking I'm still thinking about what he said earlier, does he really care about his twin that much?

Now I can still hear him vomiting behind me.

I'm almost in the car when I heard a baby cry somewhere nearby. I looked around and I couldn't find it.

I keep on walking to where the cries are and there I found it next to Velas car.

"Pete water," he shouted again but I am distracted by the baby who was crying in front of me.

I looked at the baby and he is so small, like not more than a month old. I took the baby from the baby carrier and held it in my arms, then the baby stopped crying immediately.

"Who in the hell leave you here huh?" I whispered while caressing the baby's cheek.  Now I feel bad for him or her because why did they leave it here by themselves?

"Should I take you inside?" now I'm talking to the baby like he will answer my question.

Then when I held his hand I saw he has a name tag on it. Like he just came out from the hospital.

"Venice... what a cute name. So you are a boy huh" I said smiling and cooing to the baby even though he doesn't see me.

"Who the hell is that baby?" I flinched when I heard Velas voice.

"I don't know, I saw it here when I came," I answered him still looking at Venice.

Like all the anger I felt before was gone, after seeing Venice.

"Leave it here and let's go home," he commands.

I look at Velas in disbelief.

"No I'm not gonna leave him here, why do I need to leave the poor baby in here, what if he dies?" I said trying to defend Venice holding him right in my arms.

"Arrghhh my gosh and so what if he dies let him die?" he said uninterested in baby Venice at all. And his words make me hate him again.

"No I'm taking him with me, If you don't have the heart to take him with you, then I will take him with me." I insisted gritting my teeth

"But we are going in the same car, and the same house as well?" he mocks at me, and now we are back to arguing again.

"Okie fine I will take him for now, and I will find his mom to give him back. Is that okie with you?" I insisted, and I hope he will agree with me.

"No just leave him here I said," he says in frustration, he is getting angry at me because of my stubbornness.

"No, I'm not leaving baby Venice here," after saying those words I put him back in the baby carrier and get inside the car.

"What the hell Pete, are you some kind of orphanage or something? Why do you need to bring that baby with you? Just throw him away," he said glaring at me from the rearview mirror.

"If I'm wealthy like you why not? I'm going to adopt every child like Venice, every kid that I'm going to see on the streets. So what's wrong with that huh?" I answered back at him.

"Do whatever you want," he said and start the car engine.

"Yeah, I will do whatever I want. Give me Vegas phone" I snapped at him.

"Why?"

"I going to call Arm"

"Why do you need to call that guy?"

"Why do I need to tell you?"

After bickering again he finally stopped talking to me when the car starts moving.

I think since we met, we didn't even have a proper talk without arguing.

I don't know if we are going to have a nice conversation in the future.

Sorry for the late update, not feeling well though.

Take care...