Chapter "S" (🔞)

PETE'S POV

"Did he sleep?" I asked Vegas upon entering our room.

I just finished taking bath and I'm just wearing a blue thin bathrobe with bubbles imprinted on it.

"Yup, Pete can I sleep here na?" he sat down on the bed and pulled me, now he is hugging me from my stomach.

Instead of answering, I kissed him on his head and after that, I pulled him inside the bathroom.

"Go inside the bathtub?" I told him.

Then he sly a smirk on me and pulled me into a kiss but I stopped him.

I need to control myself first because I have something in mind that I want to try. But not now, I want him to relax first.

"Don't think too much Vegas, just go inside the bathtub okay, before the water gets cold" I pushed a little bit.

"But I miss you," He said pouting.

"I know just go there first and relax" after that, he removed all his clothes and went inside the bathtub.

I took the shampoo and wash his hair, I massage his scalp for a little bit. Then after that, I took the shower gel and loofa and scrub his whole body.

When I saw him dozing off, I've been thinking if I'm still going to continue what I want to do right now.

Because he looks so tired to me.

"Don't sleep here go sleep on the bed" I told him.

"I'm not sleeping, I'm just enjoying what you're doing to me," he said then smiled at me.

"Good," I said and started blushing.

That day I saw Marsch, the video of them doing those silly things didn't leave my head.

I know he doesn't really care about that guy, but my jealousy didn't leave me at all.

Now I'm planning to do the same thing to him but in a different way. I want him to remember this day. I don't know how to do it, but I want to give it a try.

I hope I can satisfy him in the end.

"Vegas go take a shower and follow me to the bed" I whispered to his ear trying to seduce him.

He got up quickly splashing all the water everywhere.

I walked out of the bathroom before I changed my mind after seeing his mess.

After a few minutes, he came out from the bathroom smirking with the towel on his waist.

"Don't come near me, today is your 3rd punishment" I said gesturing for him to sit down on the bed.

He looks at me in a disbelieving manner.

"I want to do something that I never tried before, but... " I nervously said while staring at him intently.

"What are you planning to do, are you going to cut my..." he said and cover his dick.

I face-palm because of that. "You are ruining the mood Vegas, let me finish talking will you?" I snapped at him

Then I didn't hear him say anything.

You can do this I cheer for myself trying to get some courage.

Then I went in front of him and kneel.

"Rule number 1. You are not allowed to touch me until I say so. 2. Don't call my name, pet name, or anything. 3. Don't tell me what I'm going to do, and if you do all of that, I will stop immediately." I softly said to him while caressing his inner legs.

"But.."

I did not answer him and removed his towel and widened his legs so I can go near his shaft.

I pulled his dick and played with his slit with my thumb while looking at him.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled and lean his head backward biting his lower lips.

After doing that multiple times, I took my tongue out and lick that part like a kitten.

While licking his shaft, I can taste a bit of pre-cum coming out from him.

Now I can feel his erection getting more harder in my hands.

After licking his slit, I move to lick the other part of it as well.

I didn't put him inside my mouth yet but he is in a moaning mess now.

I keep on looking at him while doing that because I want to see his reaction.

Now he is grabbing the cover beside him, and he is biting his lips harder.

I stopped leaking him and told him not to bite his Lips because I want to hear him moan if he is going to say my name.

Then I took him in my mouth, like the whole of him. I can feel him inside my mouth and throat convulsing.

I moved my mouth up and down slowly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck." he moans hitting the mattress

Then I moved a little bit faster and popped it out from time to time.

I keep doing that for like I don't know how many minutes.

Now his dick is full of my saliva with the mixture of his pre cum.

I want him to say something because I'm already tired of doing it but I think he is good at controlling himself too.

I thought I can punish him, but it was the opposite way. I'm the one who gets punished, and now my jaw hurts.

But I didn't stop even if my jaw hurts, but when I can feel him about to release, I moved away myself.

"Why did you stop?" he asked me in disbelief.

"Now you can punish me too because I'm being mean to you these past few days" I shyly said.

Then he pulled me to bed and kissed me hard.

"I don't want to punish you today, because you know we have a birthday party tomorrow. Maybe next time baby" he said seductively.

"Okey Daddy," I said in a sexy way.

He got up and bring the lube and Condom from the drawer.

When he opened my robe, he looks at me and smiled mischievously.

"You didn't only touch yourself today, huh, you also put a butt plug in it," he said removing the thing in my ass.

I didn't wait for him to open my legs, I did it myself inviting him to enter me.

Then he position himself to me and entered me slowly. When he was inside me he kissed me again lovingly, with no lust or anything just pure love.

"Let's make love tonight baby"

Sorry for this chapter....  🙈🙈🙈

I'm not good at this thing... 😢🤣😂😭