'Anyway, that guy is bound to his lover, so from Annabelle's side...'

He immediately grabbed his sword and ran towards Annabelle.

Annabelle flicked his sword and jumped swiftly onto the shelf of a warehouse.

"You bastard!"

At the point where she seemed to be easy to subdue, Annabelle would squirm away.

And that attitude made Lagian very angry.

"I know you're afraid of me, but if you're a real swordsman, don't avoid it, hit it!"

"Don't be too angry."

She said with a look of concern for him.

"You might lose muscles if you get too excited."

Not long after Lagian chased Annabelle around, a scream echoed through the warehouse.

It was Bellinock's scream.

"Ahh!"

Aaron was about to kick Belinock's chest.

"Come on then."

He hugged Cessianne and smiled.

"I don't want to be the High Priest's killer, so I'll end here."

Pls read only at pink muffin tl.

Lagian immediately fired his dagger towards Aaron, but missed completely. Unexpectedly, Aaron was very quick.

Even holding Cessianne, he easily escaped all the daggers and slipped through the door Annabelle had entered.

Just as Lagian saw him and was about to pursue him, Annabelle struck him right in the back of the neck.

It all happened so quickly that he was distracted.

It was when he stumbled and knelt down.

"So, goodbye."

Annabelle smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry, but we're going to finish here today."

She stepped on his back, leaped once more, and followed Aaron and Cessianne.

"What are you talking about? Are you going like this?"

It was when Laigan gritted his teeth and tried to chase them.

"No!"

Someone grabbed his arm. It was Bellinock.

"What? How annoying!"

When Lagian was about to swing his arm, Bellinock said urgently.

"You must not kill Annabelle! If you do, Carlon will be very angry!"

"What nonsense?"

Lagian paused for a moment at the word 'Carlon'.

However, he was furious at the thought of not having a proper duel with Annabelle.

"He's the one who told me to kill her! I could have killed her this time, but you ruined it!"

"But it can't be helped!"

Bellinock let out a rough breath. Then, to appease the angry Lagian, he spoke right away.

"Cessianne and I exchanged powers, now we continue to share thoughts from this point on."

"What is..."

"So I knew they dug this trap on purpose. And they now know I took Cessianne's power to offer it to the devil."