"I have a lot of skills you don't know about Mya." I tease her and I smile when I see her cheeks flush.

"Baby girl."

The two of us turn our heads to see Hondo approaching with a big smile on his face, arms opened wide as he closes the distance between him and Mya.

"Dad!" She hugs him excitedly. "Oh, ew! You're all sweaty." Mya tries to pull back but Hondo won't let her.

"This ain't what you meant when you said you wanted to be close to me?" He squeezes her.

"No!" She giggles, squirming to get out of his grasp which he grants her.

"What did you think about your old man out there?" Hondo asks her.

"You looked good out there dad. But I think I can teach you a couple pointers though." She teases.

"Oh you can teach me?" He chuckles.

"Hondo!" Commander calls him over.

"We'll see about that." Hondo replies before he gives his bat to Mya then heads for Commanders direction.

"Deacon," my name is called next and I turn my head to see Street coming in our direction. "Great game today man. We couldn't have won without you."

"I don't believe that. It was a team effort." I reply.

He turns his blue gaze to Mya. "Nice to see you again Mya."

"Hi Street." She smiles at him.

"You play?" Street looks down at the baseball bat in Mya's hand.

"Not very good." Mya admits.

"I don't believe that. You're a Harrelson; you guys are like born into perfection." Street tells her, his dimples that I've seen every female civilian and a couple male ones fall for are out on full display. "Let's see what you got."

Mya picks up the bat and immediately Street is critizing her, telling her that her form is wrong. I watch as he comes up behind her, only an inch of space between their bodies as he places his hand over hers teaching her how to properly grip the bat.

She's smiling.

For the first time I notice what she's wearing and I find myself biting the inside of my cheek. Her Jean shorts stops mid- thigh and the white top she's wearing exposes her toned bellybutton.

"Maybe you can give Mya batting lessons some other time Street. I want to go home." I say.

Street head snaps up and he thankfully takes a step back. "Oh, of course man." He looks at Mya. "I'll see you around Mya."

"Daddy, I'm hot." Lilah complains.

"You know what will help with that?" I pause for dramatic effect. "Ice cream!"

"Yay! Ice cream!" Lilah jumps up and down excitedly.

"I'll take girls off your hand for the rest of the day Mya if you want the rest of the day off." I tell her.