THE END

ADA'S AND JAMES'S HOUSE

Paris, France

(4 Years Later) 23 & 24

Ada and James both became professional muilti-award winning ballet dancers when they were 20 and 21. They got married a few months after they moved to France and hen they were 22 and 23 they decided they would stop dancing and start their family.

A few months after they retired Ada fell pregnant with a baby girl they named Rylan.

"Where is Ry? Peep-a-boo" Ry giggles from his highchair

" Im home!" She hears her husband shout from the front door.

James is a world renowned ballet instructor, people come from all over the world just to be taught by him.

Ada grabs the baby and walks to the front where James is.

"Hi baby" She smiles leaning up to kiss him and kisses her back.

"I missed you" He mumbles against her lips.

"I missed you more."

"Hows my beautiful little girl" James kisses Rylan and grabs the 1 year old from Ada.

"She's been amazing as she always is" She walks back to the kitchen.

"Well she is an amazing baby" He coos at Rylan

"Yes she is" Ada says, getting some food and putting it on a plate.

She sits the plate in front of him and reaches for the baby.

"Uh you've had him all day and I'm sure you need a break I can eat while holding him" He says, swatting her hands.

"Okay, youre the boss" She laughs then sits next to him.

"I wanna another kid" James say randomly.

Ada smiles "Well it's a good thing you said that" She smiles and gets up walking over to the living room and grabbing something.

She comes back with a little bag and places it in front of James.

"What is that?" He asks, putting Rylan back into her highchair.

"Just open it" She says, smiling brightly

He reaches into the bag and pulls out a cloth with something hard inside. He sits in one the table and unwraps the cloth.

Inside is a positive pregnancy test layed on top of a little onesie that says 'IM GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER" in bold letters.

"Is this serious?" He ask standing up

"Yes" Ada replies standing up as well

He hugs her and spins her around making her laugh.

He grabs Rylan "You're gonna be a big sister" he smiles at the baby and the baby giggles.

While still holding the baby he hugs Ada and kisses her on the forehead "I love you"

"I love you more"

(so happy to say i finished another story)